Ok, got Oct2008 patch (loving the new weapons, going to have fun with the guided munitions), got DaddyAirplanes's DC-8 and DC-10 (rebooted my laptop, lost all aircraft). Converted files to ANSI, converted skins to BMP, decals in decals, etc. everything is in right place and converted, still crashes game. same with DC-10. 

got one SF2 airliner converted and working smoothly, a TU-114 "Cleat". Only issue im having is the skin is all blurry. DC-8 and DC-10 still don't work, but i've deleted them from the game for now, need a break from all that. going back to the TU-114, how can i make the skin clearer? a few other planes are like this too, idk if it's because of the patch or something with the skins themselves. 

how big is the skin? (512x512, 1024x1024 etc) usually bigger size shows details better. BUT it will also have an exponentially bigger file size.

how big is the skin? (512x512, 1024x1024 etc) usually bigger size shows details better. BUT it will also have an exponentially bigger file size.

i adjusted the detail levels in Graphics, fine now. 

got Suicidal's 707 Condor, wondering if anyone knew where to find the JSTARS model it was based off of or the 707 model. ive looked all over here, couldnt find either.