Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

"Bowling Green Massaker"

My thoughts and prayers goes to the victims of the triceratops Terrorist in 2011.

A nearly forgoten day, but thanks to Kellyanne Conway, the alternate fact master of King Trump, we will never forget it.

Heil Trump

• Like 4

Nicht vergessen Bowling Grun!

Heil Reichsfuhrer Trump und machen Amerikkka wieder grosse!

Damn, I had to google it because I didn't know what the thread was about. Well, let's not forget about Trump's 7/11 either. I am wondering what the f*ck is wrong with Uncle Sam...

Edited by Menrva

???

what does a terrorist plot from 2011 have to do with President Trump?

methinks TDS is running rampant.....

• Like 1

@ Typhoid, do you read the newspapers? It`s was the latest statement from his PR Madame "Conway" The "makes america great again blondy" (the female blondy, not Trump)  :biggrin:

Mh strange isn`t it? Where are all those Trumpeteers?

Does it realy takes just two weeks do disqualify "Trump"? 

I am amazed! How do you say in the US? Thats awesome?!

my 2 cents

:big_boss:

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

@ Typhoid, do you read the newspapers? It`s was the latest statement from his PR Madame "Conway" The "makes america great again blondy" (the female blondy, not Trump) :biggrin:

Mh strange isn`t it? Where are all those Trumpeteers?

Does it realy takes just two weeks do disqualify "Trump"?

I am amazed! How do you say in the US? Thats awesome?!

my 2 cents

:big_boss:

Well no, I don't read the lying propaganda rags and their dishonest BS.

I notice that you didn't answer the question. So what was the alleged misquote taken out of context?

• Like 1

lol she misspoke....she was referring to a couple terrorists and said massacre instead of terrorist by accident. the only people making an issue are a few internet trolls. SMH. it's no different than when Obama said there were 57 states or that he was a Muslim.... he made a talking error and so did she. it happens to anyone and to make it into anything other than that is just childish and sad....

• Like 2

About misssplelling something and beeing the queen of "alternate facts" is a difference  :biggrin:

@Typhoid, its what you said, i quoted her "news" and she is working for trump, as a bunch of other clowns... there is the connection to him, lets see what will be next  :biggrin:

Till now, he is realy entertaining, Lets play a game, what do you guys think, what country will be attacked or invaded next by the US?

Wait i have a list somewhere...

And yes im trolling .... Trump administration is like an accident .... you have to watch it, if you can`t help...

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

lol she misspoke....she was referring to a couple terrorists and said massacre instead of terrorist by accident. the only people making an issue are a few internet trolls. SMH. it's no different than when Obama said there were 57 states or that he was a Muslim.... he made a talking error and so did she. it happens to anyone and to make it into anything other than that is just childish and sad....

She didn't misspoke, she clearly stated that it happened but it didn't get covered during the Obama administration; it's way different than Trump's 7/11 or Obama's 57 states, which instead are clear examples of misspeaking in the middle of a speech.

Here's more info and the video where she stated it: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38857216

She later wrote on Twitter that she wanted to say "terrorists", I suggest that you change the word "massacre" with the one she meant; the phrase doesn't make sense. She gave blatant proof she is a liar, plain and simple.

People are free to believe to alternate facts. It already happened in history, when millions believed that Jews were monsters and had to be interned in concentration camps, and so on...

Till now, he is realy entertaining, Lets play a game, what do you guys think, what country will be attacked or invaded next by the US?

Wait i have a list somewhere...

I don't think Trump will be crazy enough to invade a country, though. But things are heating up with Iran, China and Yemen. If there is something that the news aren't covering, that is the new military ops Trump has ordered in Yemen; CENTCOM confirmed the death of civilians during a helo strike. But it's them, not us, who gives a f*ck, right?

Those who don't read the news because they are all BS, I hope are the same ones who didn't believe that charade of Bush Jr. justifying the war in Iraq back in 2003.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 1

What country invaded next? Not very many left that Obama/Clinton/Kerry haven't already.

Let's see now;

Yemen

Syria

Pakistan

Libya

Iraq (re-invaded after he cut and ran)

Kenya

Somalia

Chad

Nigeria

Republic of Niger

Tunisia

Egypt

Sudan

Yea, I have a list somewhere

Ok, so one of Trump's staff said "massacre" instead of "planned massacre that was intercepted"

The trolls have deliberately missed the point. Where did the convicted IslamoFascist Jihadists come from and what were those murdering psychopaths in the process of preparing to do?

And oh by the way, what Trump actually did was implement the law that Obama signed and then broke, including the designation of which countries.

It is a new day in America and thank God for sanity and actual adherence to the law!

• Like 3

Trump has hired a disgusting band of characters to help.

I think he will be impeached in about 18 months.

McCain is gunning for him.

Only reason McCain did not get electing is because he was convinced to choose a retarded white trash bar whore as his running mate.

Edited by CrazyhorseB34
  • Like 1

You know Crazyhorse you're right.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard people say. "We'll I'd go with McCain but if he dies then that woman will be running the show."

You know Crazyhorse you're right.

I can't tell you how many times I've people say. "We'll I'd go with McCain but if he dies then that woman will be running the show."

:lmao:   :biggrin:

Ok, so one of Trump's staff said "massacre" instead of "planned massacre that was intercepted"

Clearly an honest mistake by a woman and administration so keen on presenting "alternate facts" and being anti-science.

Now if you'll take a dictionary, you'll see that there's ony one kind of alternate to "fact" - that one is called "fiction".

Don't thank me, thank Webster's.

lol clearly doesn't understand the situation...SMH. alternative facts is a term used to counter when others use questionable facts. just because the brain dead drones making memes don't seem to understand doesn't mean that people should believe it. when someone presents something as fact and you know it's not the case and you put forward the truth you are using an alternative to their "facts" it's not brain surgery. the only people who are confused are the terminally moronic or those who choose to intentionally misrepresent things because of their petty biases and I'm glad you are smart enough to see that it was clearly a slip of the tongue. a more dishonest person or one with a more questionable IQ might try to portray otherwise.

Clearly an honest mistake by a woman and administration so keen on presenting "alternate facts" and being anti-science.

Now if you'll take a dictionary, you'll see that there's ony one kind of alternate to "fact" - that one is called "fiction".

Don't thank me, thank Webster's.

alternative facts is a term used to counter when others use questionable facts

[...]

There's no "your facts" or "my facts".

There's only *facts*.

What is a questionable IQ?

• Like 2

There's no "your facts" or "my facts".

There's only *facts*.

What is a questionable IQ?

Or better, there are no facts, only opinions at this point. Truth is worth less than shit these days. People prefer to close eyes other than to open them, to believe in lies made to cover rivers of tears and blood.

Questionable IQ? I didn't know such a thing ever existed. Although I would recommend Trump & Co. for a nice mental health check in a good clinic. Those who claim to be very smart (like Trump) are more insecure than they happen to show on the stage.

Nowadays, if you show some honest self-doubt you are regarded as a weak individual. Don't, and you're the king, although a reckless and inept one. 

• Like 2

In America, gangbangers kill a part of the young non-WASP population. That has happened for the last - what? - 35 years?

I feel this is underreported.

The funny thing to observe is how Trump's vagueness allows him room to maneuver and wind himself out of later accusations.

Hopefully he is more than just a master of manipulation and can actually do stuff.

I doubt it, though. The guy has been bancrupt so often, he's probably gonna shut down government within the next 6 months.