Hello friend,

A couple of dozen planes used in FE/FE2 are not available in the downloads section on the FE forums here. For those planes, including the HP.400, go to the A-Team Skunkworks website and register there to download them.

Happy flying,

Von S

Unfortunately the only one i know of is on the A-team site, I assume you need it for Armchair aces ? The only way you are going to be able to get hold of it, is by registering on Mr shitheads site and following his childish rules, as long as you dont step out of line you should be ok, just be aware he is a bit of a dick, and will ban you at the drop of a fleas hair, good luck ! 

• Like 1

Unfortunately the only one i know of is on the A-team site, I assume you need it for Armchair aces ? The only way you are going to be able to get hold of it, is by registering on Mr shitheads site and following his childish rules, as long as you dont step out of line you should be ok, just be aware he is a bit of a dick, and will ban you at the drop of a fleas hair, good luck ! 

Jesus thanks! Yeah i noted that register stuff and avoided it precisely for the same reason. I find it a bit weird...the campaign i wonna play is Blue Max and i eally need that bird.

Hello friend,

A couple of dozen planes used in FE/FE2 are not available in the downloads section on the FE forums here. For those planes, including the HP.400, go to the A-Team Skunkworks website and register there to download them.

Happy flying,

Von S

It´s Blue Max fella.