Stephen1918

Spanish Civil War uploads

I have uploaded several files for the Spanish Civil War. (Currently waiting for administrative review.)

I have a new plane, the Breguet XIX which was used by both sides. I have included two versions, with appropriate skins, decals, and loadouts. My thanks to Ojcar for making the FM.

I have also uploaded a fake terrain, based on the stock Verdun, with new place names, Jan Tuma's tiles, and new building skins. I have used Geezer's and my own airfield buildings, vehicles, ground crew, and AA guns. The terrain includes everything you will need to make a separate SCW install of FE.

I have also uploaded 8 tanks and armored cars (4 for each side) for the Spanish Civil War.

post-67404-0-56040500-1487659134.jpg

post-67404-0-78158500-1487659177.jpg

post-67404-0-71511000-1487659195.jpg

post-67404-0-21297100-1487659216.jpg

post-67404-0-32421700-1487659235.jpg

Edited by Stephen1918
  • Like 6

Great stuff! :biggrin:

As usual, really excellent work.  I look forward to working with you on SCW stuff as I transition away from the Bulge stuff.

post-39531-0-45189700-1487667935_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ohhh someones been a busy lad !! lovely work as per usual mate, love the Breuget !! 

Great

I am reading "For Whom the bell tolls" and I love the Breguet XIX !!!

Especially impressed with the Chevrolet "Woody" wagon, Stephen1918 - good job!

post-78443-0-63401900-1487726086_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Especially impressed with the Chevrolet "Woody" wagon, Stephen1918 - good job!

The kudos go to Geezer. The "Woody" is one of Geezer's vehicles, part of the 1930's ground and terrain object sets he uploaded a couple of years ago. I used three of my own WWI era trucks I made for Galicia. The rest of the vehicles in the Spanish terrain were made by Geezer.

• Like 1

Man, you took me by surprise! I´m still recovering... Fantastic! Stephen1918, I´m a big fan of your planes. They´re solid, sharp and trouble free models and with their own cockpits - a thing hard to see. Saying that, I wonder what will be your next move. A He 51? ND-52? I-16 Rata? Sorry, I could not resist. :bowdown2:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

• Like 1

Yeah a nice HE51 would be really good stuff, Rata or Chaika would be nice too as the ones available are getting a bit long in the tooth. oh and an up to date BF109 B is pretty desirable as well

• Like 2

... Saying that, I wonder what will be your next move...

I'm hoping that Gterl will be inspired to finish the Spanish terrain that he started some time ago. I'm also looking forward to Geezer's planes for the SCW.

I have several more planes for SCW started, but I'll be bouncing back and forth between WWI and SCW. I have some new planes for WWI started too.

• Like 3

Nice, will there be a new menu screen or main screen with it. i saw the folder in the zip but I still show the regular main screen of first eagles or sf2.

Great stuff! :biggrin:

As usual, really excellent work.  I look forward to working with you on SCW stuff as I transition away from the Bulge stuff.

A very famous picture by Robert Capa, I think