Sign in to follow this  
Stephen1918

Lloyd C.II revised

Last night I uploaded a new version of the Lloyd C.II. This was one of my first planes and I have learned a lot over the years. This version has better details around the nose, and better component structure.  I have made all new LODs and all new skins. Ojcar has also revised the FM.

http://combatace.com/files/file/12079-lloyd-cii/

post-67404-0-14583300-1490150388.jpg

post-67404-0-26485800-1490150404.jpg

post-67404-0-21263200-1490150419.jpg

post-67404-0-83175700-1490150428.jpg

• Like 11

Thanks for all yours 3d device, plane and more, big work of art man.

respect!

Best Regards

Thanks again Stephen 1918 for this wonderful new version. I Left you a review on your first upload of this new version which you posted yesterday.

Edited by RUSTYMORLEY

Stephen1918, that is some impressive customer service!  Again, thanks for the substantial improvements and additions you have provided to the FE world over the years.  I would think that TK is gobsmacked at how far his simulation has been enhanced.

• Like 3

Smashing stuff mate, not that it was awful to begin with, you have merely improved it even more . I am envious of the skills of some of you modellers, as much as I love skinning, I wish I was able to create an aircraft from the ground up.

Thanks for the update Steve!

Much appreciated :good: