Sign in to follow this  
Guest pdelbarba

Flight sim questions????

Guest pdelbarba

:search: First how do i make videos off of my flight sim (WOV) like the ones posted and if needed were do i get the software?

Second what do i need to "build" an aircraft skeleton from scratch. what is in the LOD and INI files and how do i access it. :help:

Second what do i need to "build" an aircraft skeleton from scratch. what is in the LOD and INI files and how do i access it. :help:

3D scale drawings of aircraft that you want to make.

3DS Max.

Effort/talent :)

LOD is level of detail file - it allows for less detailed models further away which reduces required system resources.

All sorts of stuff in the different .INI files - normally they provide details/parameters.

Usually you can access them with Notepad but you may need to extract the file in the first place from a .cat in which case use the SFP1E utility which is available in our downloads section.

Worth reading the SF editing sticky.

Guest pdelbarba
3D scale drawings of aircraft that you want to make.

3DS Max.

Effort/talent :)

LOD is level of detail file - it allows for less detailed models further away which reduces required system resources.

All sorts of stuff in the different .INI files - normally they provide details/parameters.

Usually you can access them with Notepad but you may need to extract the file in the first place from a .cat in which case use the SFP1E utility which is available in our downloads section.

Worth reading the SF editing sticky.

Thanks for the help :)