Hi

I was browsing the Fulcrum mods in search of a NKAF Fulcrum and I did find it but the paint scheme although rather well done did not include a newer camouflage I have found they've used that in it's own right looks pretty cool

30878493193_19b8824fc4_b.jpg

Maybe its just for airshows? I dunno but my question is can any one make such a skin? I know the answer might be "No" but more importantly how would I my self make such a thing what are the the steps?

I was thinking of using the old NKAF Green as a template but then again I've never done this

• Like 1

A quickie...

Damn!!!! 

Please share that, Svetlin.

I will do, Stick, but I am taking my time in finishing it as my skills for making skins are limited and I would like to make the skin pattern as close to the real thing as I can.

I had some trouble finding a proper font for the numbers on the air intakes, but I think I found a pretty close one the other day, that will require just a few touches to the numbers to make them look OK.

I am still looking into resources to find our the exact number of aircraft and the exact air intake numbers, but information is scarce.

So far I have come to the conclusion that the new paint scheme was applied to 10-16 MiG-29A aircraft, that were purchased years after the initial supply of MiG-29C and MiG-29UB.

The first number I have seen on pictures is 550 and I have seen also 553, 555 and 558, so I guess I will make 10-16 consecutive numbers, starting from 550.

• Like 2

Slowly making progress, I couldn't do anything without the excellent template.

post-9545-0-17717700-1495661866_thumb.jpg

Edited by Svetlin
  • Like 6

Beauty!

Anything in the offing?