Erik

Proud Manchester

I know you'd never want my pity or sorrow because you all are a proud people and rightfully so. What happened in your city last night is unacceptable and I pray we all muster the strength and wisdom to find the solution so it never happens again. It won't be easy but whatever it takes the people here in the USA will support you. God bless you all.

E

manchester_british_flag_rectangular_sticker-ra4b2b4bf22de4cd3a628a9b2f146e86e_v9wxo_8byvr_324.jpg

• Like 2

With Manchester and British People!!!

post-21538-0-95835900-1495592447.jpg

We're with you!

post-1-0-71182800-1495592156.jpg

RIP to those killed thus far - trying to avoid the news 

post-1-0-71182800-1495592156.jpg

My thoughts to the victims and their relatives

Cowardly fuckers, is all I can say, to deliberately target a place that was mainly being visited by young mainly girls, is beyond the pale, they could not have chosen a better way to destroy themselves, and prove just how evil they are, unfortunately the Government, is more liable to appease and placate,rather than maybe upset the few Muslims who actually believe that this is an acceptable and "Godly" act . The world must wake up, smell the coffee, and start removing these vermin , the intel is there, the means are also there, the very fact we allow known ISIS/ISIL/DAESH/ (or whatever the bastards call themselves) fighters who left this country to go and fight for jihad, or God or some other shit, to return back here, I say no, arrest them, intern them, arrest their whole families, and intern them, we cannot pussyfoot around anymore, we cannot be politically correct any more, we have to take the nasty pills, and show these fuckheads that the "world" will not accept this any longer, the so called moderate Muslims, MUST start standing shoulder to shoulder with the rest of us in the stance against these scum, for it is true that these "fundamentalist " wankers, have actually killed more Muslims , than they have anyone else, and it is time to kill them, destroy them, and unite under one goal and belief that this cannot be allowed to continue, or succeed . How many more innocent folk, be they black , white, yellow, sky blu pink with purple spots, Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Jewish, Male or Female, must die for the cause of political correctness and appeasement.

I hate any form of bigotry, racial or theological, I have no axe to grind with any one, but, by fuck, you step into my country, and kill the children and women and elderly of my country, and I will see you dead, and if that means we have to sink to depths of barbarism to achieve this, then so be it, sometimes the end must justify the means. The only way to fight terror, is by adopting the same methods and levels of barbarity, there are no conventional or diplomatic ways of doing it.

(or whatever the bastards call themselves)

No matter what they call themself. They are losers!

And now some words to our friends in UK:

Together we stand!

STAND PROUD AND STRONG BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!!!!

My condolences to the victims and their families. May they rest in peace.

(Won't anyone do anything? Will goverments keep dropping bombs somewhere on the desert and hope these attacks stop?)

I'm typing this as I walk past the Manchester Arena which I do every day on the way from my car park to the office and back.

The roads have mostly reopened and a lot of the cameras and reporters have gone.

We have faced terrorist bombers here before and Manchester emerged much stronger and I have no doubt that we will recover from this.

It's still raw though and at work yesterday and today we were a bit numb and talked through our reminiscences of the IRA bomb and of course 9/11 as well as the arena experience to try to make sense of why anyone would want to deliberately target this event. Needless to say we couldn't.

Also today I had the privilege of speaking to a client who was stood outside the arena waiting for his daughter when the bomb went off. He went inside to find her and said it was the most horrific experience of his life. Thankfully he found his daughter and managed to get her and some school friends outside and away from the site physically unharmed. The school is arranging counselling for them.

You never expect it to happen on your home town, but when it does, to coin a phrase, you keep calm and carry on because to do otherwise would let them win, and we need to make sure they never will.

• Like 2