MigBuster

Meanwhile, in North Korea

Reminds me of wwII Soviet propaganda

The comments are even funnier/depressing than the video.

Yeah they are.

I couldn't understand what they were talking about. Was there some sort of contest or contest of the contest before or after the contest that was the contest in the contest on the contest for the contest if the contest were to be in the contest for ways the contest should have been contest? :wacko:

• Like 1

I couldn't understand what they were talking about. Was there some sort of contest or contest of the contest before or after the contest that was the contest in the contest on the contest for the contest if the contest were to be in the contest for ways the contest should have been contest? :wacko:

That's about right. I think.

MiG-21s? And he wants to challenge the West? Even those Fulcrums and Frogfoots, good planes but I dont think they can match South Korea's F-16s or USAF F-15s.

When the video ends, there's another video of Fatboy Slim pretending to fly an airplane. He studied the manual for two minutes and was able to perform the dreaded 30 degree bank, the most dangerous maneuver ever attempted. To quote the video, "OMG!"