Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Check this S#*! out.

A couple of days ago some punk with horrible English calls me. Danny from ATT he says. I can get this awesome reward package etc etc. I hung up on his ass. ATT does not call from a local number. They call from a 1-800 number. Or some other crap.

Just now Danny from "Senior Services" calls me. Same fucking guy.

And I said "Really Danny? From Senior Services? Are you sure? I thought you were from ATT. Get your lies straight."

He hung up on me.

• Like 2

he call you selling you cookies next

give him my number. my credit rating is so bad if someone steals my identity my credit rating will probably go up...........

• Like 4

post-95351-0-39751800-1500401605.jpg

Hi Skyviper,

This is Danny from Liberty Bank.

You are eligible to receive an awards package. We need some additional information to complete your awards setup process.

Brand of underwear?

Walmart Blue Awards number?

Pet's Healthcare Policy number?

Thank you for getting back to us with this information and congratulations on your eligibility!

post-95351-0-39751800-1500401605.jpg

email: parody@fool_me_not.net

• Like 4

attachicon.gifliberty.jpg

Hi Skyviper,

This is Danny from Liberty Bank.

You are eligible to receive an awards package. We need some additional information to complete your awards setup process.

Brand of underwear?

Walmart Blue Awards number?

Pet's Healthcare Policy number?

Thank you for getting back to us with this information and congratulations on your eligibility!

attachicon.gifliberty.jpg

email: parody@fool_me_not.net

best laugh I've had all day......

Hi it's me Danny checking back with you hoping you're interested in the all newly redesigned solar energy concepts we'll be sending you for FREE!

I've been authorized for this one time deal of a lifetime to give away one new in the box white solar clothes dryer with a 25 year warranty. Don't miss out get back to us straight away.

I know you're probably thinking this is a scam but I really do work for every company in America. America is great again!

Danny (_put here england name_)

Solar America Representative (_put here company particulars_)

post-95351-0-87507500-1500442229.png (_logo_)

A solar powered clothes dryer. I'd hate to clothesline you but you asked for it.

BedQ4lf.jpg

I've glanced at what you provided and will come back later to give a good read. I hope they can do something in the event people are spoofing numbers and if they can I'll gladly call them.

More Trivial Matters Ever Since Windows 10 Got Skype On My System Ive Been Getting An Overflow Of Female Carnal Knowledge Invitations In My Junk Mail Its 

Hilarious If I Wasn't Tempted So. 

For folks information. It would be the Federal Trade Commission that would need to be contacted.