Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

If you watched 5th Element ...

If you watched 5th Element You'll recognize this. You might also be impressed that it's real.

• Like 4

Multipass!!

• Like 5

ROFL

I know right! Then you have a little redhead knocking big ugly creatures out to the tune of this song.

I watched 5th element the other day - still a damn good film and that Milla Jojovich is as good now as she was then.

• Like 3

I still like how they can sprinkle a few things into a bowl and two seconds later get a full course meal.

Luc Besson's current sci-fi movie "Valerian" is inspired from an old French comics, whose artist J-C Mézières designed several sets of "The Fifth Element". Most notably, the vertical city with crappy lower levels and audacious taxi drivers, and the flashy interiors of the space cruise ship can be found in some books by Mézières long before the movie. These comics have often been said to have inspired some of "Star Wars" sets (first and second trilogy). Not watched "Valerian" already, but it is said to be inferior to "The Fifth Element" in many regards but visuals (of course: no Gary Oldman, and I do not like the immature teen look of the "heroes" casted there - these comics made me dream as a child, with heroes being full grown-up adults; times are changing).

Incredible voice. And one of my favorite movies.

Well I don't know who that beautiful little Chinese girl is singing the song, but yes she really nailed it for me as well, Good on ya luv.  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

Multipaaaaaasssss.  :biggrin:

Edited by RUSTYMORLEY