:oops:  See something that is wrong or doesn't work quite right on this site update? Let me know here.

Thank you. 

Erik, I noticed something odd. Before the update my post count was, I think, 905 yet my post yesterday is number 1006. It looks to me like the site jumped my post count up by 100 post. Is this due to a change in how the software tabulates posts or is something wrong?  

The new site re-indexed and re-counted everything accurately where the old site only counted posts in certain areas. Weird I know but your number now is accurate.

Posting in the file support / announcement threads is not possible atm.

Can't bump/support updated files.

Sorry to bug you Erik

but I'm not getting notifications on reply on The CAF forum rest his ok just that one!

54 minutes ago, cocas said:

Sorry to bug you Erik

but I'm not getting notifications on reply on The CAF forum rest his ok just that one!

Check now.

3 hours ago, Crusader said:

I'll have a look.

4 hours ago, Crusader said:

Should be fixed.

sorry but no go maybe its something on my settings? look never mind it not a big deal!

2 minutes ago, cocas said:

sorry but no go maybe its something on my settings? look never mind it not a big deal!

https://combatace.com/notifications/options/

Use this link to go to your notification options. Here you can decide what notifications you want (you may select multiple notification options, one only, or none). If you want onscreen push notifications make sure your browser notifications are turned on.

Your account looks fine in the back end so I'm pretty sure it's in the settings above.

Most likely causes for no in-line notifications is there's an adblock app running, popups are disabled, or your browser security settings are not compatible or misconfigured.

• Thanks 1

Have you dropped some SF1 file upload categories?

I'm trying to upload some SF1 skins but there's no SF1 skin category to upload to.

3 hours ago, Erik said:

Should be fixed.

It is, thanks!

1 hour ago, Geary said:

Have you dropped some SF1 file upload categories?

I'm trying to upload some SF1 skins but there's no SF1 skin category to upload to.

The categories are all there. I'll review the permission sets for all the categories which will probably take me days considering the amount of them. Please standby.

Erik, could you add an option to view a gallery in the order in which images were uploaded. Right now the images I uploaded are in the order newest to oldest which is the opposite of the order I would like to show them in.

Also, I may have found an issue. When I was trying to upload to the new gallery I accidentally uploaded pictures to the gallery description instead, two hundred and two of them! I had to completely delete the gallery and start over. You might want to make some adjustments so other members will be less likely to make the same mistake.

19 minutes ago, KJakker said:

Erik, could you add an option to view a gallery in the order in which images were uploaded. Right now the images I uploaded are in the order newest to oldest which is the opposite of the order I would like to show them in.

Also, I may have found an issue. When I was trying to upload to the new gallery I accidentally uploaded pictures to the gallery description instead, two hundred and two of them! I had to completely delete the gallery and start over. You might want to make some adjustments so other members will be less likely to make the same mistake.

Yes as soon as I'm done with the download permission sets I'll tackle the gallery permissions. Well there goes my week. :crazy:

26 minutes ago, Erik said:

Yes as soon as I'm done with the download permission sets I'll tackle the gallery permissions. Well there goes my week. :crazy:

Well I think I figured out where all of those post came from, I just noticed that my post count jumped by exactly the number of photos that I just uploaded so the site probably counted all of the photos in my other galleries as well.

When I was beta testing the Wing Commander Saga mod the developers would groan any time I posted to BugTracker. :sorry:

Naw I'm not groaning I knew it had to be done and was on my list. It's now a higher priority. 

Hey, dont if you working on something or is on my side?

but I was going to upload plane but....something his missing!

599c4de1a2987_SemTtulo.thumb.png.22d0ead4ff66c3cf7544b1bc4f1abc2b.png

My humor sometimes escapes me .... standby I'm in the middle of fixing some issues.

In the meantime you should be able to browse to the download section you want to upload to and once you get to a location that allows uploads a green "submit file" button will appear. I'm still working on the upload feature honoring permission settings. Sorry for the hassle.

• Thanks 1

Just upload  my file thanks now it is much easier to upload file many thanks for your hard work Erik

• Thanks 1