Still working on the quick create menus not showing the proper permissions. Keeping everyone updated. Thanks.

• Like 1

Thanks for everything you're doing, Erik!

Just wanted to let you know that I tried to review a mod download (I mean to add stars) but I no longer can do it, yet it worked in the past days.

5 hours ago, Menrva said:

Just wanted to let you know that I tried to review a mod download (I mean to add stars) but I no longer can do it, yet it worked in the past days.

Yes that's a problem. You can use the stars on some files and not on others. It's on my list to fix. Thanks.

Erik,

I know you're fighting the good fight with this new Combat Ace operating system, but when you get time can you look into making the upload pictures a bit larger?  Mine are sooooo small...

Capture.JPG

Hmmmm ... that is a problem and I'll have to go back through all the categories to adjust them. I modified the settings for that category but nothing changed so can I ask you a favor? Go to this file: 

edit it and reupload your images. I haven't looked but you may need to delete your old ones then reupload new ones.

Thanks,

Deleting the old pics and uploading them again seems to have fixed the small photo problem.

No problem that's just the fix now I have to make that fix on all the other directories that house files. :crazy:

On 8/20/2017 at 9:21 AM, Geary said:

Have you dropped some SF1 file upload categories?

I'm trying to upload some SF1 skins but there's no SF1 skin category to upload to.

The quick upload buttons drop down on the header "+Create" and in the downloads section "Submit a file" are now fixed. The lighter grey (un-highlighted) areas are category headings and do not allow uploads. The darker grey (highlighted) areas are the file categories that allow uploads. 

On 8/22/2017 at 8:31 AM, cocas said:

Hey, dont if you working on something or is on my side?

but I was going to upload plane but....something his missing!

599c4de1a2987_SemTtulo.thumb.png.22d0ead4ff66c3cf7544b1bc4f1abc2b.png

Fixed

• Thanks 1

On 8/24/2017 at 2:14 AM, Menrva said:

That should be fixed please let me know if it's working for you.

It seems it is fixed, Erik, great job!

Edited by Menrva

My to-do list is getting short. I'm releasing the OFF Theme today and will start working on a dark theme for us.

E

i think i'm getting a problem while i was downloading and the connection goes off,and i can't download anymore

Untitled2.jpg

Erik, any idea why I am getting routed to the page below when I try to go to the CombatAce home page?

Capture.thumb.JPG.d4e3778e3e3f35547f8b2476021f9b35.JPG

That's not good. I fear it may be a cache issue.

You're using Chrome so click the three dots (menu button) in the upper right corner of your browser window > select "Settings" > scroll down to bottom click "Advanced" > find and click "Clear browsing data" > at the top of that page you'll see a drop down menu for "Clear the following items from" select "the past week" > same page check "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data" then verify everything else is not checked > finally big blue button "CLEAR BROWSING DATA"

When you're finished close your browser completely > re-open relaunch your browser > open the site > log-in > you should be all set.

If this doesn't clear it then please let me know as I'm unable to reproduce that on my end.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

Noticed a minor issue occurring when typing messages and clicking upon a miss spelled word to use spell check to correct it. Sometimes only part of the word will be identified for spell checking even though the whole word has the squiggly line under it indicating the error. 

@KJakker  can you screenshot that and show me exactly what you mean? If it's what I think you mean that's a function of your browser. We don't know what you've typed until you submit it. 

Erik

It would appear that my subscription paid on August 19th on PayPal hasn't taken effect? I might be reporting this in the wrong place?

Like the new layout!

• Thanks 1

@Strider  Hello!

That was invoice #1 and during those times the site was new new some funky things happened as required tasks hadn't run yet. Regardless of all that I have corrected the problem and I thank you for bringing it to my attention. You were absolutely right but the system was saying something different.

All my best,

E

not a problem, but a kudo

could not load a signature previously (keeping me off the pissed of Capun bandwagon).  can do it since the upgrade. could have been my dumb self, but will attribute it to site improvement!

(and the red signifies dual banned status!)

• Haha 1

I am testing the Spoiler function. I was going to use it to compress some text in a PM but the preview option (see attached screencap) is showing spoiler text to be fully visible like a quote box.

Edit: Okay Spoiler works when posted but does not function with the preview button. 

Spoiler

Testing the Spoiler Function.

CA_Spoiler_Test.JPG.79698443945057aa244be07ee0554c93.JPG

Edited by KJakker
Testing of spoiler function.

In the preview mode the spoiler function is designed to show you what you've put in the spoiler so you can preview it. This appears to be working as intended.

Erik

Erik, I updated some of my terrain mods, but they seem to be stuck in a Pending Approval state, it's been for quite a while. Not complaining, I am not in a hurry, I just wanted to make sure that it's not a site bug. A new upload I made did not take much time to be approved, so it's just the updated uploads taking longer than expected. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Rob

Edited by Menrva