Hello,

As you can see on the screenshot, there is a problem...

If I have good memories, there is already a thread about this issue but I didn't find it.

So is there a solution to fix this kind of bug ???

Thanks for the help.

Ludo

img00001.JPG

It has to do with some values in the aircraft _data.ini. Things like wing span etc. might have wrong values, so the plane is treated as being smaller than its 3D model really is.

What Menrva said is a possibility but I think the main issue is probably due to TW setting up the large parking positions in the stock airfield inis to handle just the stock TW C-130 which has a relatively large wingspan but a "shortish" fuselage. The ultimate solution would be to adjust all the large aircraft parking positions as well as the maximum wingspan permitted to allow no conflicts parking for some of the larger aircraft such as C-5's and B-52's.

baffmeister for the win.  i have noticed this often, esp on the stock airfields such as keflavik (many times of DC-8-60s doing unnatural acts).  3rd party usually does not have this issue, i think because modders are thinking of jumbos such as the C-5 and the BUFF. note the word in italics however

Well, I checked the AIRFIELD_Pferdsfeld.ini file from modded GermanyCE terrain, these are the values I have to modify ?

LargeParkingChance=65
LargeParkingMaxSpan=30.4
LargeParking[01].Heading=90
LargeParking[01].Offset=-273.16,372.55

also the "parkingchance=" percentages. If you lower them, they won't generate as many large birds on the ramps.

the best solution, of course, would be to rebuild all 6 airfield's inis, using Mue's Target Area Editor, and move the large parking slots based upon the largest aircraft available (both in length and wingspan).

Well, another thing to add to my (very long) to do list...

Thanks for your help.