Sign in to follow this  
Geary

SF1 Korean War Corsair Pack for TMF F4U7/AU-1

SF1 Korean War Corsair Pack for TMF F4U7/AU-1

SF1 Korean War Corsair Pack

For the TMF F4U7 / AU-1 Corsair.

These are converted/repainted skins and ini file tweaks of Wrench's SF2 Corsairs paks for use in a SF1 Korea War install.  This is a complete aircraft pak containing 4 different Corsair versions and 23 unit skins.

The skins are in .bmp format at 1024 x 1024 pixels each.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks and credit go to (from Wrench's original read me file).

"TMF/Mod Mafia for ALL these Corsairs: with special thanks to BPAO - we miss you Oli!
and also to Crusader, Mod Mafia Leader (xTMF)
RussoUK for the engine sound, borrowed from the P-47N
Me, for alot of the skins and decals and some ini reworking and assembling the package, and bottle washing.
More Skins by CrazyHorseB34 (thanks man!)."

And to Geary - for new lines, rivets, repaints, conversions, ini tweaks, a few decals, adding .50 cal painted gun ports to F4U-4, etc...

But, especially to Wrench for all the work he did in putting the original Corsair paks together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I used parts and pieces from Wrench's sf2_kaw_f4u4_cosairs_pak, his sf2_f4u5_corsair_pak, his sf2_kaw_corsairs file and his SF1 f4u4b_pak to get some of these tweaks to work in SF1.

---------- Installation Instructions --------------------------

If you have any of these aircraft installed, you must rename or remove them.

INSTALLATION:  Unzip to a folder/place of your choice.  Copy, Move, Drag-n-Drop or do whatever you wish to get the folders into their corresponding folders in your SF1 Korea install. Fly.

If you don't have the correct weapons, look in the many weapons packs available here at CombatAce.

There's a repainted m38_jeep.bmp that the 500lb and 1000lb bomb use as a skin.  If you want to use it, just drop it into your weapons folder and overwrite the old one.

-----------------------------------------------

I've included a repainted drop tank to match the aircraft skin color.  Installation instructions are in the Weapons folder and in the SF1 Knowledge Base.

-------------------------------------------------

If I forget or miss anyone who deserves credit for anything I release, I apologize.  I have no intent to abuse or misuse anyone's work or property or claim it as my own.  Please contact me to correct any error.

I'm releasing this under the Combat Ace Fair Use Agreement. Use it anyway you wish for personal use.  Otherwise, please give credit to those due it. 

If you find any problems with it, please PM me.  If you improve it, please share. 

Geary

• Like 1