Nesher

A First: A US Military Facility in Israel

Today, the IDF announced a key development in Israel-US relations: a permanent US Military facility on Israeli soil, located within an Israeli Air Force (IAF) base in southern Israel. “We’ve established, for the first time in the State of Israel, the IDF, a permanent US Military facility, flying the American flag,” says Brig. Gen. Zvika Haimovich, commander of the IAF’s Aerial Defense Division. The facility, located within the IAF’s School of Aerial Defense, will house dozens of American soldiers, permanently stationed in Israel as part of a task force.

https://www.idfblog.com/2017/09/18/us-military-facility-in-israel/

New announcement for the New Jewish Year... Happy new year!! :)

To be honest, I always thought there was one there, somewhere. Never heard about it, but it seemed logical to assume it existed.

I'm surprised it took this long, to be honest.

I think so as well Jedi, but if there is one, it's probably Top secret and that's why nobody heard of it :)

Any particular reason for this military move towards Israel. Is it just because Trump is a bit religious at times and believes that the world will one day be ruled from New Jerusalem (as predicted in the Christian Bible)   (but I stress not by me as I am not a religious person and I don't want to go upsetting ordinary folk who may have different views).