Guest IndioBlack
Where can I find the Korean Terrain files so that I can play the Korean War Campaign using SFP1?

Thanks

Answers are in the thread below entitled: "Problems with files for Korea". I had your trouble too, but some experts have stepped in and told me where to find the correct files.

Guest IndioBlack

Everything except the Terrain, Buff. You still have to go get that.

oh well :blush:

when he said complete I thought he meant everything ...

Guest IndioBlack
oh well :blush:

when he said complete I thought he meant everything ...

Yeah, so did I. What a disappointment! Especially when the instructions don't tell you where to get the terrain from. Fortunately you guys had already helped me with that, and I knew to go to Majorleesareodrome. Great site for other files too, by the way.

Anyway, I followed the instructions in Edward's "Complete" Mod to the letter, including throwing away all the native aircraft, and by golly the darn thing worked!

So I'm mighty impressed.

I was a little disappointed that some of the aircraft like the F-80 and F-84G had default cockpits, but I suppose upgrades will come later - the effort put into this, so far, seems to have been enormous. Incidentally, if anyone intends to do a Meteor cockpit, I have a massive set of photographs taken inside one.

Thanks to everyone concerned,and especially you guys who helped me find the missing files.