Sign in to follow this  

Don't worry, he does this ever 2 months...and has to post it on every message board there is. :roll:

He'll be back. :)

We got some time to try. Besides let see a show of hands that think LOMAC is gonna be flawless the first time around.

I think lomac will be just like the countless other sims in their release state, that are unfinished, and urged on the market by publishers.

On another note I think lomac will suck period.

You only get a handfull of flyable planes, and none are that great. Aside from the A-10, there is only russian crap...reminds me of IL-2 with jets and different names for the planes.

This is my outlook anyway, I'm sure you will all try to convince me otherwise, but thats my stand. I ain't even gonna buy it

DK, you keep using that disc as a coaster and eventually that's all you'll be able to use it for. :lol:

you mean they actually are goin to release LOMAC,i thought that was ubi's own personal sim

*sarcasm on*

lomac??!!?? whazzzat? lomac who? asim called lomac? really? where? when?

*sarcasm off*

All I need for SF is another good patch or two and a mission editor thats relatively easy and straightforward yet capable, kinda like IL2.

Guest Ranger332

Lomac is still in bata if that far,Its third major pushback of a release date.roflol

they even are making vids just to keep up interest,so what that tell ya?

:evil: F@#$ LOMAC and UBI soft :evil:

by the time it comes out, the planes will be vintage.

The videos are just to keep interest, while they drag their heels yet another time, or should I say still.

Oh well, to each his own. Hope lomac is worth the wait for you guys that wanna wait.

At least I can play SF:P1 while they fix it, instead of look at some pics of someone else playin what we're waitin for!!!

MAYBE I'LL BUY LOMAC TO USE AS A COASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :D

As long as LOMAC is as playable as IL2 (in first version) it will be fine. Notice that IL2's patches added more crap, then actually fixing anything (because there wasnt a whole lot to fix, well nothing really iritating anyway).

I will buy it when it comes out (someday), and hopefully they will run it the same way as IL2, add a few planes, and fix the minor bugs, but... if it turns out to be a piece of sh*t, I'm sure that UBI will get some very heated emails, and hopefully we wont have to wait a year for a first patch.

Only thing that is really pissing me off about this wait for LOMAC, is that it seems that the specs are slowly going up, and that would be a very good reason not buy it. No need to make a game that only NASA and UBI can run.

If you are planning on using any game for a coaster, use NHL 2003, now that game takes the cake for disappointment of the year.

"EA SPORTS, if its in the game, well it aint gonna be in NHL 2003 mutha f*cka."

EA is on the sh#t list too.

They buy all these great games and then s**t can em!!

AirWarrior was a great massively multiplayer, multi faceted, game that thousands played through gamestorm. EA bought them and flushed it all.

What a waste, it was pay to play too. And it made ALOT of money

As much as I want LO-MAC to be as good as Il-2 is, I think the important part is just being thankful that developers are still creating flight sims, period. I mean, the hobby certainly isn't on too much of an upswing.

But, like I said, can't wait for LO-MAC, or Forgotten Battles while I'm at it.

LMAO!!!!! :D

Every damn person in this thread that has said they think LOMAC is crap and they wont buy it (yes you eagle) is full of s**tzu!

You know damn well you will be down at EB the day it comes out, dont even try to convince anyone otherwise. LMAO

Simple fact is you have nothing else to look towards as a new sim.

Whether you guys want to admit it or not, it will probably be summer (LOMAC release) or even winter before SF is finally brought up to a "Gold" release status.

No LOMAC will not be bug free, but i will put money on it that LOMAC is released at least in a better condition than SF was/is.

I'm not basing this on some guess that it will be, I'm basing this on the simple fact that Matt Wagner worked on Janes F18 and it is one of the only sims to work as advertised out of the box with only a very few minor bugs.

If you dont like LOMAC, then fine, but your a fool to judge something you have no personal knowledge of. Until you get a copy in hand you have no experience of LOMAC to say jack s**tzu. lol

Eagle

Oh and the comment about only having a few aircraft really tells me your idea of a true "hardcore" sim. I guess fighters anthology was "as real as it gets" (to take a Microsoft phrase) in your mind. LOL Get real dude, the more aircraft you try to add the more "non-realistic" the sim gets. For being a Russian sim built buy Russian programmers your lucky to even get an A10 and F15 in LOMAC, you can thank Matt Wagner for those two additions.