1000 apologies if this is common knowledge, but where are the medals you've earned shown? In the manual it says it's in the profile but I've yet to find it after starting the Burning Sands campaign and earning the air medal. Also are these medals just in the campaign or are they earned\carried over into the characters overall record?

Ok, since no one had answered this I went on my own quest and will offer the information to other newbies.

From what I found, the general opinion is that a "medal tally" screen was not included in the final production. The medals themselves are awarded as a measure of your performance during the mission rather than the entire career. Your career instead is measured by your rank.

Basically if you would like a visual record of your awards, then you'll have to use the magic of Print Screen+MSPaint on your own document.

Sorry didnt see this post. But yes that is how I did my medals to. The Print Screen Magic. I wish it kept a good record of it.

I should add that at least for me it was easier to snap a picture of the medals in the guide rather the game screen.