Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Skyviper Taking Out Raiders ... The Easy Way.

So uh, I found out that I had some screen capture software with my video card. Never knew. I've always wanted to record my screen and help new people get into mod development, or feature mods, etc. etc. So I'm just testing it out while playing a heavily modified version of Fallout 4.

For those of who do not play Fallout type games a little background real quick. There is a faction of people called Raiders, self explanatory right? They're like the terrorist of the game ... one of them. Anyway what you're about to see, is me taking out a raider camp that's set up at a Racetrack. Keep in mind Fallout is a post apocalyptic world where people live where they can. Raiders just take whatever they want from other people. This location has a decent number of combatants and I didn't feel like going in with guns blazing this time.