Recently I've been rummaging through the ObjectData.cat file in Wings Over Europe, and  found an aircraft that peaked my interest. The aircraft in question is the F-8E Crusader,. Since I kinda want to play with it to how well it works, my question is this:
Are there any known texture files for this aircraft since all I can find is the damaged texture files? The ini references to a folder called USMCGrey and I've found no textures in the files.

Above mentioned files

sfp1e.PNG.bd5b2df9d732b2f23e72eb4b4e4655b1.PNG

The plane was published with Wings Over Vietnam. I never knew, that it was included in WoE too. To make it flyable you must make a new folder F-8E in aircraft folder and then you must include the F-8E.ini file which you must unpack form objectdata.cat. It you has WoV then you can get the skins from there.

That would explain several of the things I found in OjectData.cat. Not included in WOE but included in other games of the same engine. Thank you o7