obviously, not released yet

Lavi... plans for internal armament were for a single DEFA 30mm in the starboard wing-root...

hmmm going t make things much more interesting for 1435's Typhoons.

Reasonably plausible as well given the FAA's use of Daggers and the "on again off again" potential Kfir order :good:

Edited by fallenphoenix1986
  • Like 1

Let me talk with AngelP and see If we can release a beta.

• Like 4

On 10/22/2017 at 9:47 PM, angelp said:

Just a little funimg00055.thumb.JPG.b20834b73657119ab3c11d201207d715.JPG

Looks like you got Small Diameter Bombs (SDBs) to display correctly?  How did you guys do that...

Also @Stratos did you guys ever release a beta?  There's a book on the Lavi I want to read and obviously when done I want to throw the Lavi around!

Edited by JosefK
Forgot to ask a second Q

1 hour ago, JosefK said:

There's a book on the Lavi I want to read and obviously when done I want to throw the Lavi around!

If you are the fan of this bird I recommend to read it, gives some very rare unique info on it, but also gives a lots of political background, get braced for those....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Any Updates on the mod? Maybe a beta relese date?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, toot said:

Any Updates on the mod? Maybe a beta relese date?

I lost contact with AngelP, he does not answer to my mails or cell calls, I hope he's ok, but regarding the mod, without his permission the release is a no-go.

• Sad 1

That sucks, Hope he's ok. I don't want it to sound selfish, But is it possible to at least get some footage of it dogfighting and stuff?

10 hours ago, Stratos said:

I lost contact with AngelP, he does not answer to my mails or cell calls, I hope he's ok, but regarding the mod, without his permission the release is a no-go.

might want to double check through his ship releases. i knew there were some extras in the andrea doria release, but it turned out to be a Sea Cougar and Black Hawk. not to say there isnt more in other releases

He pass me a new MiG-17F  kind BETA years ago that needs some further polish. I have tried to contact him too without success.

After asking him he told me he needs to finish some more weapons and other paint schemes, however due to real life he can't work on it. Shame we can't get a beta but always hopeful 

On 9/18/2022 at 5:45 AM, toot said:

After asking him he told me he needs to finish some more weapons and other paint schemes, however due to real life he can't work on it. Shame we can't get a beta but always hopeful 

I'm just glad he's ok, what's a little bit longer wait!

• Like 1

On 20.9.2022 at 9:10 AM, ragnarokryan said:

I'm just glad he's ok, what's a little bit longer wait!

Yeah, all we need to do is hope it's not gonna have the same fate as the real lavi 

4 hours ago, toot said:

Any updates on the Lavi?

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 not that I can say anything after just uploading somthing 3 years after posting about it 🤦‍♂️ 😄

• Haha 2