Sign in to follow this  
viper32cm

adding weapons to aircaft

How does one go about adding weapons from the latest weapons pack to aircraft. For instance, I've noticed some aircraft that had AGM-12 capability A-4b and f-100 do not have the weapon available. How could I fix that?

Open up that data.ini file for both aircraft. Scroll down to the weapons. Cut and paste what you see on the A-4B here, then I can tell you what you need to transcribe to the F-100. Shoot me a PM when you do so I can find you.

Hello, it also depends on what year you are flying in. The weapon may not have been produced at that time frame. Check also and see if the hard point is cleared for that type of weapon.

DerAlte

Just to be sure,

/Quote

"Open up that data.ini file for both aircraft. Scroll down to the weapons. Cut and paste what you see on the A-4B here, then I can tell you what you need to transcribe to the F-100. Shoot me a PM when you do so I can find you."

/Quote

Since you are talking about stock aircraft in the game, you will have to use the extract utility to extract the data.ini files for the aircraft.

Jazzz5150

Edited by jazz5150