Sign in to follow this  
allenjb42

Looking for the C-130 AWACS

Does anyone remember the C-130 AWACS model with USCG skin from the Checksix mega pack for SF1? 

I have it on a CD but unfortunately don’t currently have access to a CD drive!

Would anyone be able to upload it (with appropriate permission of course), or even better convert it to SF2 or, dare I say it, create a version using Dels C-130?

A USCG AWACS Hercules would be a great addition to a SF2: Drug Wars install I’m putting together...

Any help would be much appreciated guys.

as to the CD drive a functional one can be had on Amazon for around $15 (i think around 12 GBP your side of the pond). im sure you have stores like $5 Below (think you can figure out the price scheme) for a one off shot if you dont use cd drives to often. that or visit a friend and transfer to usb.

the model might be workable within Gen2. I've traded some up before without too much difficulties. as to a new model, our 3d modeller population is kinda scarce, although this is right up the alley of a couple esp if the radome doesnt have to rotate. hell if its fake pilot i'll skin and ini edit the add on parts in.

as to the Checksix pack... is that the french site? i came into the community end of 08 so i think ive heard of it but not too familiar. would be curious to see what all is in that pack if it includes an AWACS Herk!

yah, it's TMF.

I may have it archived ... have to dig deep to find it.

EDIT:

found the rotodome in an old WoE intall. It's called "EC-130V". There's several parts; 5 to be exact. Did you want just the rotodome or the whole aircraft?

Wrench - I’d love the whole aircraft if that’s possible.

But you knew I was going to say that didn’t you?

DA - Thanks for the advice. I’m probably going to buy a new PC soon enough anyway so it’s not worth getting a CD drive at the moment. 

I check all my zipped archived, and can't find the whole airplane. Sorry, brother!

maybe check with Crusader? He might have the entire package somewheres!

me too!!!

thanks Otto!