CrazyhorseB34

Share your thoughts about "USN Sky Penis."

If a sky penis offends you I suggest you seek help. Lighten up people it's water vapor which will evaporate. 

pri_60327397.jpg
mini-handheld-fan-2986-p.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
excited.jpg
51fa6f77b3283f561f7c384d252d7510--funny-fruit-funny-food.jpg
8b79724809b2f1d5fe968797992ab9b8--everything-funny-funny-fruit.jpg
Vegetables-and-fruit-seeds-Penis-Chill-Red-Hot-Peter-Pepper-seeds-The-most-funny-peppers-home.jpg

• Like 2

It's basically an unwritten rule that if you're in the US military, you're gonna draw a dick at some point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Erik said:

If a sky penis offends you I suggest you seek help. Lighten up people it's water vapor which will evaporate. 

pri_60327397.jpg

Either a nice photoshop or the pilot who painted it on sky watched to much "Top Gear". The original one with Clarkson, May and Hammond, not to new with the rubbish crew.

I wonder if they'll do boobies next.

• Haha 2

I hope the pilot doesn't get in any kind of official trouble that goes on his record and affects his career. But in this modern PC world, I suspect there may be some penalties. My private submarine sailor groups on facebook suggest that the pilot will get free drinks at the bar for the rest of his life from any other sailors that know who he is and what he did :)

• Like 2

... and then the atmosphere tweeted #METOO 

I imagine he's going to get an interesting callsign after this.... 

Michelangelo? (You know Sistine Chapel painting ... way up there on the ceiling.) 

Da Vinci?

Picasso?

Raphael?

Think about it. When asked why is callsign a famous painter. He can say "I drew a dick in the sky with my jet. It was a masterpiece. Alas, like all the works of great, it faded away."

pretty damn funny imo, wondering how many Marine aviators are wondering why they didn't do it first! (while not restricted to them alone, it does seem the crayon munchers have a 75% stake in all Sharpie'd phallic images)

sadly, even in a Republican administration the military in general and Navy extremely in particular take a dim view on anything remotely embarassing. i think that pilot will be working for the airlines soon. or maybe switch over to the Air Force (they are hurting for qualified bodies). hopefully the WSO doesn't into too much hot water as he couldn't really do too much about it.

@daddyairplanes Did you get banned from a ... particular site again? Do you wanna tell the tale?

About the pilot working for the airlines I mean they can always claim they were perfecting their aerial maneuvers...or not. Still though they need pilots period. You're right there was/is a lot bitching about a shortage with pilots. I remember reading how some branches maybe either as an experiment or what opened up pilot training for enlisted personnel. But they were reduced to flying a certain type of aircraft or placed in a limited duty officer role or something i can't remember what they called it.

I think it's funny. Maybe the pilot has been watching "American Vandal" on Netflix.

but overall, people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to PC about this stuff! They need to lighten up! 

honestly, how many of US have drawn dicks on something before?? I'll bet damn near everyone!

Skyviper, the USAF has announced that they will be short 2000 pilots for FY18.  they are even considering calling pilots out of retirement to cover the shortfall (although into the desk jobs that take the younger guys out of the fight iirc).

as for enlisted pilots, they are training enlisted aircrew for the drone programs. the pilots (drawn frm the Non Commissioned Officer ranks for the time being) still have to put in some hours in a T-1 trainer to get their wings, but will only be manned a console operationally. For the time being though i believe the wings are considered the same as what the officers earn. both are from the Air Force, they have the problems with the people and culture. Navy/Marines have problems funding spare parts...

and as to my signature..... yup. two accounts banned. just took me til recently to post it. but volume 3 is being scripted right now :ninja:

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the info on all comments involved.

Vol 3! :haha:

@Wrench

1 hour ago, Wrench said:

people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to PC

Spoiler

And what makes it worse is that they're so open minded they're close minded .... come on they stopped making To Kill A Mockingbird required reading because of a racial slur used. The book is anti-racism. Stress cards in the military now? Seriously? The military isn't for everyone, that's the whole fucking point of basic training weed out the ones that can make it so in the end your military can be stronger mentally and physically. Lowering the bar to satisfy someone's dream of making it isn't doing anyone any favors...unless cannon fodder is called for.

I'd give it about 10 years until people around will start yelling 2x2=5 and the rest of us that know better would have to go elsewhere.

Sorry for sidetracking.

Seems that a lot of people does not have a sense of humour and that the pilot may have some problems :(

Find it rather small ........ :wink:

This pilot is my hero....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave said:

This pilot is my hero....

HE LIVES!!!