Sign in to follow this  
AJAY67

Thirdwire Campaigns

Hi community,

I recently did the big rebuild to Windows 10 (Gasp!) and as a result, I will be reinstalling some of my Thirdwire sims in the near future, but I have a quick question if the esteemed members here can help me please....

I was going to reinstall SF2NA (as it's the newest sim in this range) however, in the past, I have found that the campaign missions become somewhat repetitive, and indeed, some of the missions in my view are ridiculously impossible to complete. For example,

strike missions where one must attack an entire carrier battle group. Have any mods been made to resolve this? I would love to see a little more variation if at all possible.

As usual, any and all replies much appreciated.

Thanks,
AJ.

There was one sure fire way to kill the Kiev battle group with zero mods and zero cheating essentially........but I am not going to put it here...you will have to PM me if you don't want to work it out .

Tuned way down post May 2012 patch. A flight of Skyraiders can do it.