Sign in to follow this  
WallysWorld

Does TW ever have sales?

Wonder mind scooping up a bunch of DLC's, but here in Canada it's almost a 30% premier on USD-CAD conversion. Not that the DLC's are pricey, but before I buy one or two of them, I wonder if TW ever has sales on the DLC's? I see that SF2 itself is 10% off.

in my opinion DLC purchase was to support continued PC development; most things are available here as download as well. Most here is better too, especially the skin packs (although i do prefer the TW F-4N over STORMs). given he does not work on PC anymore, i haven't looked at DLC in a long time

question i would ask is do you want to support TW, or have cool toys? (answer hint: if you have the budget you can do both)

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies. The reason I asked was that some of the great campaign addons located here recommend some of the DLC's be installed for extra aircraft. So I guess I'll buy DLC's as I need them for any addons.