Wondering if any of the payware (YAP, F-14Z, A-6E etc) was worth buying. 

Do they have anything special or do they just contain things I can already get for free?

I enjoy YAP planes and ground objects.  However you need to be able to modify them for your use.

Paulopanz did a good job on the Nimitz aircraft carrier.  However you need to get the carrier from YAP.  Which comes with the A-6.

This will be a good starting point to see if you think it will be worth it.    I also enjoy the A-6 as well and most all there aircraft and ships.

On 12/13/2017 at 4:46 AM, Richo said:

I enjoy YAP planes and ground objects.  However you need to be able to modify them for your use.

I think this means it is  not one of the best mods...considering it is payware.....you still need to modify ..

The best (payware) mod was Old Diego´s O-1 Birddog. Sadly no more available. :-(

• Sad 1

yea for sure however I have been in Maintenance and trouble shooting and fixing things all my working life.  Its great when you can work it out and make it work again in SF2.

Keeps the trouble shooting skills up and Sharp.

Sure would like to check out the 0-1 Birddog.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Richo said:

yea for sure however I have been in Maintenance and trouble shooting and fixing things all my working life.  Its great when you can work it out and make it work again in SF2.

Keeps the trouble shooting skills up and Sharp.

Sure would like to check out the 0-1 Birddog.

yes but its like " we are selling you this brand new Bercedes-Menz for badylioon dollars....but you have to put tires ..and seats...and fuel tank  on your own -  But !  we will provide link for manual.....its for download on some forum...

• Haha 3

It's not too hard to get it working in SF2

you guys are a crack-up:lol:  Good point however I do enjoy the game and it keeps out of trouble.