I know that the Cold War era submarine sim "Cold Waters" has a forum over at the SUBSIM website, however, given that long time CA community members Stary and Julhelm are developers for Cold Waters I think it might be good for CombatAce to have a Cold Waters sub-forum in the Naval Simulation section. Alternatively a sub-forum for Killerfish Games as a whole, Pacific Fleet, Atlantic Fleet, and Cold Waters, might be an option.

Any thoughts on this idea Erik?

KJakker

I support... absolutely) I already wanted to write a review... being a huge fan of the old Red Storm Rising as well... but time is what I did not have.

14.jpg

15.jpg

Edited by Snailman

2 hours ago, KJakker said:

I know that the Cold War era submarine sim "Cold Waters" has a forum over at the SUBSIM website, however, given that long time CA community members Stary and Julhelm are developers for Cold Waters I think it might be good for CombatAce to have a Cold Waters sub-forum in the Naval Simulation section. Alternatively a sub-forum for Killerfish Games as a whole, Pacific Fleet, Atlantic Fleet, and Cold Waters, might be an option.

Any thoughts on this idea Erik?

KJakker

It is a good idea if it will get used. Maybe we need to ask @Stary and @Julhelm what they'd want to see in such a forum?

Erik

Julhelm, has replied and said "If there is interest, go for it."

Does it need a downloads section? Does it need all those subsections?

I see you have started on a Killerfish Games section. At the moment I don't think there is a need to get elaborate, something like the "Silent Hunter Series" setup should work. All Killerfish Games discussion in one place and a download section for Cold Waters under the same header as I don't think the other two titles are moddable at the moment.

You should be all set up to go. I'll be curious how much it gets used. Thanks for the input.

Erik