MigBuster

The truth is out there...........on US Navy FLIR

Some apparently declassified videos taken from objects caught by US Navy FA-18 ATFLIRs............not proof of Alien technology of course but important for flyers who have to perhaps deconflict with UFOs...........Alien, Chinese or otherwise.

For the record of course with Trillions of Stars (let alone planets) out there it would seem a tad ridiculous to assume this single planet we call Earth is the only one with carbon based or any form of life.

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/2004-nimitz-flir1-video

FLIR1 is the second of three US military videos of unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP) that has been through the official declassification review process of the United States government and approved for public release. It is the only official footage captured by a US Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet present at the 2004 Nimitz incident off the coast of San Diego. Like GIMBAL, this footage comes with crucial chain-of-custody (CoC) documentation because it is a product of US military sensors, which confirms it is original, unaltered, and not computer generated or artificially fabricated. While there have been leaked versions on the internet, the CoC establishes the authenticity and credibility that this version is the original footage taken from one of the most advanced sensor tracking devices in use.

The sensor, a Raytheon AN/ASQ-228 Advanced Targeting Forward-Looking Infrared (ATFLIR) pod, has two imaging modes: mid-wave infrared and visual......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/head-of-pentagons-secret-ufo-office-sought-to-make-evidence-public/2017/12/16/90bcb7cc-e2b2-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html?utm_term=.b6f29d90d814

• Like 2

To be honest I have never considered the possibility that we are the only species living in the universe. There is way too much of a cover-up going on. If there was nothing to hide there would not need to be a consistent denial from major governments,  -and individuals with stories to tell about abductions and close encounters would not be persistently told to shut-up and keep quiet about their experiences. 

I just can't see the problem, - if we are not alone in the universe and other species are visiting this planet and studying humankind with a view to first contact - then its okay with me. Just too many small minded people in government who can't see past their own noses......

And for that matter if there was nothing to investigate why would the US Air force have a separate department called Majestic which is dedicated to dealing with Extra-Terrestrial concerns / matters.  ????? 

Majestic (MJ-12) is not specific to the USAF. 

• Like 1

I  dont know, what kind of proof the videos should be. What i see is a dot and later an flying object of unusual shape. But this means nothing.

When the US Air Force tested captured  Go229 after the war, UFO sightings increased. When the SR-71 was tested, the same. When the F-117 was tested it happend again.

An unusals shape of an flying object is rather a hint of a test of the new plane instead extraterrestrical activities.

With all the bullshit going on Planet Earth. I think aliens would just show up and watch the drama like people watch the drama on reality tv shows.

I've always pondered the impact the discovery of another celestial civilization would have on our own. Honestly if we can barely tolerate each other over our differences, beliefs, geopolitical situations, etc. Then how the fuck are we going to tolerate an alien society that's completely different from our own? I'll shut up now.

I think that the aerial phenomenons known as UFOs are actually several different, distinct phenomenons.

There are of course some still not known atmospheric effects among them.

There also could be some man-made craft in the fray, although I don't believe for a second conspiracy theories that make claims on parallel developed technology by some unknown elite or the like - I don't think such setting could be kept completely hidden, especially in an era where information is available at unprecedented extension and speed. Don't forget that basically every human being, excluding some areas of Africa and Oceania, is able to photograph and film anything he observes and release it to the public in a matter of seconds.

Then there are vids like this, which for us that have some experience with the observing technology, can only mean that those filmed are solid objects, with dimensions, a thermal signature, a velocity vector and everything an aircraft would display, except that they behave in ways that are way outside the limits of the current state of the art tech. They also seem to be intelligently controlled and well aware to be observed.

From this, I can't really decide that they are aerial objects manufactured by species living outside our star system. I think somehow the truth will in future times unfold on this subject, but it is definitely too soon, probably in much part owed that as humans, our imagination still has limits too far away from this realities to be able to theorize about them.

UFO sightings by military pilots and space programs are so common they rarely raise an eyebrow anymore. Backing up the OP's video are four airman with varying degrees of experience with the lead pilot having 35+ years flying and the Aegis cruiser's confirmation of the radar signature which placed the alert status of the two F18-Fs after a training exercise.

Personally my opinion is we're not alone in the universe. 

alien_face_crop_circle.jpg

crop12.jpg

crop-woodboroughill2000.jpg

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAxOC81Nzkvb3JpZ2luYWwvQ3JvcC1jaXJjbGVzLVN3aXJsLmpwZw==.jpg

If you take a step back to consider the advance in technology required to visit another solar system relative to what we have today, should another life form have the ability to do this I doubt by their standards we would even be considered intelligent life. So I think UFO visits, crop circles and abductions etc are nothing more than fantasy. Thier technological ability and intelligence would have to be on a scale unimaginable to mankind of today. Any visit would likely be undetectable and thier interest in us would be comparable to ours in a new species of insect when discovering a new continent.

Edited by dtmdragon

5 hours ago, dtmdragon said:

If you take a step back to consider the advance in technology required to visit another solar system relative to what we have today, should another life form have the ability to do this I doubt by their standards we would even be considered intelligent life. So I think UFO visits, crop circles and abductions etc are nothing more than fantasy. Thier technological ability and intelligence would have to be on a scale unimaginable to mankind of today. Any visit would likely be undetectable and thier interest in us would be comparable to ours in a new species of insect when discovering a new continent.

Same thoughts for me. We must be way down the intelligence scale for any species which has the technology to visit other planets for them to have any interest in us. :smile:

We are so dumb that we are hell bent on destroying our own planet and killing each other with weapons of increasing sophistication and destructive power, so why would they even want to come here and visit us just to get shot at. :dntknw:

9 hours ago, dtmdragon said:

You also have to make a massive assumption that any such race is immune to complacency, laziness or just thinking they can do what they like on monkey planet 12!

14 hours ago, dtmdragon said:

The citizens of New Zealand are among the top sighting reporters along with the US of A, and Europe. Globally humans reported 50,000 plus sightings in 2017. Now that's a lot of similar fantasies. 

9 hours ago, RUSTYMORLEY said:

Same thoughts for me. We must be way down the intelligence scale for any species which has the technology to visit other planets for them to have any interest in us. :smile:

We are so dumb that we are hell bent on destroying our own planet and killing each other with weapons of increasing sophistication and destructive power, so why would they even want to come here and visit us just to get shot at. :dntknw:

You ever consider that maybe we're the attraction like animals in the zoo?

5 hours ago, MigBuster said:

You also have to make a massive assumption that any such race is immune to complacency, laziness or just thinking they can do what they like on monkey planet 12!

Maybe first contact with MP12 is more complicated than just showing up. Imagine if they brought disease or virus and started a pandemic or visa versa. In 1977 we did send out two Voyager spacecraft with time capsules saying, "HELLO ANYONE OUT THERE?" Maybe they're just trying to give us an answer.

It also assumes that such an "outside force"  would find Earth as it is today.  Again assuming they did not interfere with anything here and they just came..  and   A,  they are benevolent/ at least neutral and just watching  B, Outright hostile (came to enslave, consume .. etc etc the humanity.)

I think whatever such entity or force may exist, superior and advanced..  it may have very well existed 100 thousand or even a million year ago. I don't think a first contact was in the 20th century. And, Their intentions can be much more complex than just and utter Hollywood invasion force, or grinning Zoo watchers..

They could be farmers... seeding,  weeding - then ultimately harvesting.

They can be land owners,  directly/indirectly managing the planet interfering when something they don't like

They can be more, even gods, not just managing but completely controlling the system like we do with a strategy game, via their "human" pawns and puppets. Just like how it is being done in small scale in every human country between the power holders and the masses.

They can be scientists... making something, observing... then clean up the failed mess and starting a new one in a new pot.

OR,  simply, they are the same of us. What would WE do with a stone-age alien civilization on a newly discovered world?  Discover them, observe them, befriend them... teach them...experiment on them,  take their lands away, good alien is the dead alien. We need another Earth, say the stockholders. How dare they throw stones... alien terrorists.

Edited by Snailman
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Snailman said:

It also assumes that such an "outside force"  would find Earth as it is today.  Again assuming they did not interfere with anything here and they just came..  and   A,  they are benevolent/ at least neutral and just watching  B, Outright hostile (came to enslave, consume .. etc etc the humanity.)

I think whatever such entity or force may exist, superior and advanced..  it may have very well existed 100 thousand or even a million year ago. I don't think a first contact was in the 20th century. And, Their intentions can be much more complex than just and utter Hollywood invasion force, or grinning Zoo watchers..

They could be farmers... seeding,  weeding - then ultimately harvesting.

They can be land owners,  directly/indirectly managing the planet interfering when something they don't like

They can be more, even gods, not just managing but completely controlling the system like we do with a strategy game, via their "human" pawns and puppets. Just like how it is being done in small scale in every human country between the power holders and the masses.

They can be scientists... making something, observing... then clean up the failed mess and starting a new one in a new pot.

OR,  simply, they are the same of us. What would WE do with a stone-age alien civilization on a newly discovered world?  Discover them, observe them, befriend them... teach them...experiment on them,  take their lands away, good alien is the dead alien. We need another Earth, say the stockholders. How dare they throw stones... alien terrorists.

i think that such entity is actually entities, in the sense that if there are intelligent species, we can be sure that there are lots of them, not only one.

Very likely, the universe is big enough to contain everything you hypothesize, and yet much more.

We tend also much to see this subject as an interaction between human and "others", when actually it makes much more sense that these different entities interact among each other.

Why is the human race and Earth in general being somehow "ignored"? Some users talk about our tendency to kill and make suffer each other, and I think that it's the right track. 

If there is a condition by which such "advanced" (again, we focus on technology, but i suspect that it's a much more general aspect) beings can't or don't want to, approach the humans is that humans are divided and  do not act with a single will, which should be the "most general good possible" at their level of culture, society, etc.

I sincerely doubt that anybody who is able to perform voyages over light years distances would enter in contact with our current leaderships - so that they can keep it secret and try to exploit it to their advantage and to the disadvantage of the other creatures of the Earth.

There is also another problem, and this one is pretty much "human only" - religions. The disclosure of the knowledge that we "aren't alone" would force all the human religions to readapt to a much more universal context. It would also probably mean that some of them, especially some of the monotheistic, would be subtracted of most of their fundamental reason d'etre. The way human matters are managed these days, I don't think that such adjustements will be allowed in any short period of time.

• Like 2

The key is consciousness. Until mankind can not grow up to a certain level of understanding of life and their laws (and I not talk about bill of rights, and any man made law system) contact will not happen (on broad or public manner) and we are stuck on solely this planet. When our habit of using any new advancement to making newer or better more destructive weapons CHANGES to utilizing to our betterment of living and our fellow man, when we interact and live with compassion, kindness and unconditional love, then we would be allowed to go beyond this planet and start colonize nearby or bit more distant places. Currently we are viewed as children still playing in the sandbox, no more, not less. Although we passed a certain turning point so "self destruction" will not happen (warmongers will still be around for few more decades and local incidents will be likely), but still early on our process of "growing up".
There are few more natural laws that we haven't even discovered yet (there is no black matter just missing natural laws) that will allow FTL speeds/ interdimensional travels and understanding the working of galaxies and the universe. Few inventions that are still to come that will tip the balance more and more toward graduating up in the kinder garden to primary school, then above. How long will take? Anywhere between 25 to 1000 years, its only depend on ourselves, and the willingness to change our way of life (leadership, greed, ego, hatred, etc) The better we get the more inventions will be available to us to make life easier and better and advance faster ahead.

Religious systems will change or have to change in order for them to continue to exist otherwise people will gradually turn away from them. There is not much that need to add for them, only the scale of application in understanding what exactly they meant in the writings and of course get rid of contents that were artificially placed in each to create control, turmoil and "difference" between the different views of enlightenment. As the old saying goes "All roads lead to Rome"; doesn't matter which one you are on, it will still take you there; no need to argue or quarrel about who's is better or more true, still just a road. 

Until we graduate out of the sandbox, individual sightings/encounters (like in OP) will still happen. Mankind have a habit to grow out of, namely we behave alone or in small groups differently then in big masses. Individuals can have curiousness and attention to try to understand such events, masses currently can still behave like sheep or a low conscious herd of animals, without ability to think clearly only driven by emotions.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, logan4 said:

There are few more natural laws that we haven't even discovered yet (there is no black matter just missing natural laws) that will allow FTL speeds/ interdimensional travels and understanding the working of galaxies and the universe. Few inventions that are still to come that will tip the balance more and more toward graduating up in the kinder garden to primary school, then above. How long will take? Anywhere between 25 to 1000 years, its only depend on ourselves, and the willingness to change our way of life (leadership, greed, ego, hatred, etc) The better we get the more inventions will be available to us to make life easier and better and advance faster ahead.

I fully agree. And you know, imho that this kind of advancement, isn't "forbidden by God until we grow up" or something like that - it's rather an accomplishment that, in order to be achieved, needs an evolution of how we as human look at and perceive things.

Such evolution would most likely determine, among other things, large changes in the scientific method and how it is applied.

3 hours ago, logan4 said:

Until we graduate out of the sandbox, individual sightings/encounters (like in OP) will still happen. Mankind have a habit to grow out of, namely we behave alone or in small groups differently then in big masses. Individuals can have curiousness and attention to try to understand such events, masses currently can still behave like sheep or a low conscious herd of animals, without ability to think clearly only driven by emotions.

Sadly, the herds are unable to direct themselves and they are led by elements which stay outside of them. In particular, the ability of not thinking clear as masses, is crippled not by emotions in general, but by fear.

To keep  it simple: the herd is kept afraid and terrorized by the shepherd, who managed to assume the control of it by killing some of the sheep with a stick.

The stick is, in human matters, where the largest part of all the wealth and resources available go, and we all know what that is.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jjlehto said:

There is also another problem, and this one is pretty much "human only" - religions. The disclosure of the knowledge that we "aren't alone" would force all the human religions to readapt to a much more universal context. It would also probably mean that some of them, especially some of the monotheistic, would be subtracted of most of their fundamental reason d'etre. The way human matters are managed these days, I don't think that such adjustements will be allowed in any short period of time.

I don't consider myself to be a religious nutcase at all, and I don't even go to church on Sundays either. But a couple of years ago I did once ask a Vicar at a wedding what he thought about other races living in the universe. We got into a bit of a debate about it. 

He said

''Everything which exists within the confines of our universe, with the exception of evil has been created by God and as such comes under the governance and authority of God. He created the human race in his own image, and if other civilizations and races exist out there in the cosmos, then he most certainly created them as well''.

I was a little taken aback by his response, and I couldn't really argue with him. I spent the next couple of days trying to find a way to reconcile what he said, and to this day I can't really argue against his answer.   :dntknw:

What do you think, am I a crazy nutter or is the Vicar a crazy nutter.???    :dntknw:

That's a deep question that puts at odds the Creationists and Big Bang Believers. They may meld together at some point but it will always be like oil and vinegar. One theory is more correct than the other yet we have no absolute tangible proof of either right now. So no matter what you believe it's hard not to dismiss the other as folklore. However, the Vicar is taking a piss with his very superior position by including the "other races" in the "oh yeah, he did that too" category. If we were made in the image of God and they are not his statement makes an assumption of superiority that is pretty foolishly arrogant. The only way it wouldn't be arrogant is to have proof which we don't and thus the vicious circular argument starts. You were best to walk away when you did. Subconsciously you probably knew what to do which is why you had nothing to say. :)   

14 hours ago, Erik said:

That's a deep question that puts at odds the Creationists and Big Bang Believers. They may meld together at some point but it will always be like oil and vinegar. One theory is more correct than the other yet we have no absolute tangible proof of either right now. So no matter what you believe it's hard not to dismiss the other as folklore. However, the Vicar is taking a piss with his very superior position by including the "other races" in the "oh yeah, he did that too" category. If we were made in the image of God and they are not his statement makes an assumption of superiority that is pretty foolishly arrogant. The only way it wouldn't be arrogant is to have proof which we don't and thus the vicious circular argument starts. You were best to walk away when you did. Subconsciously you probably knew what to do which is why you had nothing to say. :)   

Maybee you are right Erik, it might just come down to what you believe in..........

although I must say that all the reports which I have seen or heard of regarding Close Encounters with other beings have reported them as being bipedal creatures humanoid in appearance very much like our own physical form  - as if they had been made from the same basic template with minor variations in height, skin colour, enlarged eyes and brain cavity size.

Seems a bit strange, is this some kind of Divine Plan??????? :dntknw: 

Have we been purposely given an overall similar physical form so that one day in the future we will all be able to interact with each other. Oddly enough as the Vicar pointed out - the phrase ''The Divine Plan'' appears repeatedly in the Christian Bible.  I just don't what to think......am I a complete nutter or is the Vicar a complete nutter...........:dntknw::dntknw::dntknw:

Edited by RUSTYMORLEY

Maybe you're both right. :wink:

9 hours ago, RUSTYMORLEY said:

Have we been purposely given an overall similar physical form so that one day in the future we will all be able to interact with each other. Oddly enough as the Vicar pointed out - the phrase ''The Divine Plan'' appears repeatedly in the Christian Bible.  I just don't what to think......am I a complete nutter or is the Vicar a complete nutter...........:dntknw::dntknw::dntknw:

the shapes and forms of lifeforms are determined by the evolution, like pretty much everything else "formal" in the universe.

Men of religion will often give answers like the one you received, I tend to agree with it in the sense that if there is a God, then all lifeforms are his "sons'. Besides, many religions on earth tend to force the notion that only their believers are the  "sons of God" and other men are miscreants or who knows -  you can understand how difficult could be for such mindsets an effort towards a more general, universal approach to religion.

To get back to evolutionism and creationism, I'm not sure, I rather think that both views have some valid and some not valid points.

One of the biggest obstacles imho to correctly interpret these subjects is time.

Men tend to take time as a given fact, as something that exists no matter what. In fact, they could not be more wrong: time exists only in human (and in the other lifeforms) perception.

What happened in the past, and what will happen in the future, already exist, and never cease to. It's our perception that is able only to observe a certain portion of these events, which we call present - and then through memory recall these events. But I think I'm going too ot with this.

Thanks to all who posted on this topic, it's been an interesting matter to discuss. I think we have pretty much covered this subject, and I can see varying views and points have equal validation.

So I think I will leave it there for 2017 and finish by saying Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Combat Ace members old and new. All the best for 2018. :good::good::good:

Cheers

RUSTYMORLEY