Sign in to follow this  
Injun_01

Tag...Your It.

Well hello there. I finally found you again, sheesh, what's happened? I lose myself for several months, come back and there's no more BioHazCentral no mo', still lookin' for Team 0DB and some of the ol' dirty baztards memberz. Oh ya, it's been awhile, so to those who are noob'z and those who don't know me, Injun_01 here, former 0DB team member and hell raiser. And to those who do...<S>!!!How the hell have you guyz been??? Any word on the return of Jane's USAF:biggrin: Yep, still got me fingers crossed, still hoping, still prayin', or am I livin a "Pipe Dream"? :haha: "AOW, Gunz only, 140%, no tutu'z, and no UFO'z" and don't forget yer Snake Bite Kit!!! :shok: WOW, look at all your faces, 1/2 of you are like ...huh???, whats USAF, the other 1/2 of you are probably sitting there goin' ...Hmmm, them were the good ol' dayz. Anywho, just thought I'd drop in and stir up some dust, as usual. I'll be around for awhile, until you try to hide the site from me again...very clever. Never would have thought you'd change the name on me... :lol: Speak at ya'll later.

>>>-------------> Injun out.

<S>

<C>

\_/ <--- This onez on me

P.S. For all you ground pounders out there...Some sniper footage.

NastyMeds.wmv