Sign in to follow this  
JonathanRL

TSF Saab 105 (Sk 60) Flygvapnet Package

TSF Saab 105 (Sk 60) Flygvapnet Package

Saab 105
by AngelP & JonathanRL

The Saab 105 is a Swedish high-wing, twinjet trainer aircraft developed in the early sixties as a private venture by Saab AB. The Swedish Air Force, which had opted procured the type for various roles, issued the aircraft with the designation Sk 60. The Sk 60 entered service in 1967, replacing the ageing De Havilland Vampire fleet.

The Swedish Air Force bought a total of 150 aircraft and another 40 were exported to Austria, designated Saab 105Ö. The Saab 105 is also the aircraft used by Swedish Air Force display team Team 60 and was formerly used by two display teams of the Austrian Air Force, "Karo As" and "Silver Birds".

This package contains two Flyable Aircraft.

Sk 60B:
Two-seat attack version for the Swedish Air Force, modified from Sk 60A with new weapons sight.

Sk 60C:
Two-seat ground attack/reconnaissance version for the Swedish Air Force with extended camera nose. One new-build prototype and 29 conversions from Sk 60A.

INSTALLATION:
Copy the package into your Mod Folder of your choice.

Have fun.

CONDITIONS FOR USE:
Modders Agreement is in effect.

Credits:
3D model & Skin by AngelP
Cockpit by Stary
Weapons by Ravenclaw_007
Corrections, fact checking, adjustments and loadouts by JonathanRL

Morning,

I haven't been playing a lot lately but I heard this A/C was out so I picked it up.  Seen lots of videos of the SK60s on YouTube.  :)

I noticed the plane wouldn't load via the loadout.  It would work manually though.    Otto said to check the LOADOUT.ini and get rid of the special character A and replace it with a standard A.  Work's fine now.  My system wouldn't recognize the character in the title of the loadout.

Change:
[Lätta Attacken-Raketer] to [Latta Attacken-Raketer]
Same for the 2nd loadout.

For the modder, the seat wasn't included.  I don't know if this is a standard seat from a different load but I didn't have it.  Just letting you know.

Maybe even break out Photoshop for some detailing if I can remember how :)

Thanks for the headsup!

I will fix it and upload. Interestingly enough, SF2 have had little issues with special characters before. They work fine in the Campaign but it is a bit annoying they do not work well with the loadouts.
Will have a look at the seat too!

EDIT: New version sent for approval now. Seats, pilots and loadouts shout be properly fixed now.

Edited by JonathanRL

Right on.

The speed brakes...are they modeled?  I don't see them in the lod viewer but I see them in the data.ini.

OK.  Thanks

Added landing lights.  You can finesse the Y position is you wish.

On the right and left wings in the data.ini

SystemName[008]=LandingLightR

SystemName[008]=LandingLightL

[LandingLightR]
SystemType=LIGHT
Color=0.66,0.66,0.60
Brightness=0.15
Position=0.64,0.42,-0.96
LightSrcOffset=2.5,50.0,3.5
LightSrcRange=150
LightRange=45.0
CanFlash=FALSE
IsLandingLight=TRUE

[LandingLightL]
SystemType=LIGHT
Color=0.66,0.66,0.60
Brightness=0.15
Position=-0.64,0.42,-0.96
LightSrcOffset=2.5,50.0,3.5
LightSrcRange=150
LightRange=45.0
CanFlash=FALSE
IsLandingLight=TRUE

Fun jet for zipping around in and carrying huge gun pods.

img02968.JPG

img02967.JPG

In the data.ini...right aileron

ReverseModelOrientation=FALSE  <<<<< set to this

I'm finding on the take off roll with or without weapons, the A/C is pulling right.

In level flight with AP on, then switched off, it would start to roll to the left.

Can't isolate that one.

Don't forget to add to the main ini

[DamageTexture]
DamagedPostFix=_Holes.tga
DestroyedPostFix=_Shredded.tga

Copy in your fave damages and rename to the lods name.

I changed the pilots position.
Position=-0.308,2.75,0.30
Offset=-0.33,-0.15,-0.22

Almost in the exterior pilots helmet there.

Amend above to

Position=-0.308,2.75,0.33
Offset=-0.33,-0.15,-0.22

The fix above is for the original A-37 pit.  The position is not checked against the Mossie pit that is in the package now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Menrva

View File Sweden, Baltic Rim (2004-2018)
      Sweden, Baltic Rim (2004-2018) Terrain
      March 13th, 2018 (1st Release)
      by Menrva

>For Strike Fighters 2: Europe, Recommended Full-5 Merged
      This is a complete remake of the Sweden terrain made by gillg, but set after the Cold War era.
      What began as a simple tiling bugfix, for JonathanRL's The Scandinavian Front mod, turned out to be a huge overhaul upon noticing a number of inaccuracies. The terrain has been retargetized and hand-tiled to a good extent; major changes have been done to the Baltic states, which were pretty inaccurate in terms of target locations. Some rivers have been added and/or retiled to mimic Real World courses. Numerous target areas, including airports and highway strips, have been added in order to expand playability, targets of opportunity and year range.
      This terrain features a fresh new 250m resolution heightmap (instead of the stock 500m resolution), allowing for greater details and precision in elevation changes; overall it provides the whole terrain with a better look.
      The terrain spans from March 30, 2004 (the beginning of NATO's Baltic Air Policing) to December 31, 2018; it is designed for The Scandinavian Front's scenarios by JonathanRL, taking place after the Cold War era.
      This terrain is a standalone version of the one which will be included in the last iteration of the TSF mod package by JonathanRL. The terrain that will be included in the TSF mod package will likely differ slightly from this one, so users are advised to keep that in mind. Also, this terrain uses only a single tileset. The TSF's version will use different tilesets according to the season, as originally designed by our fellow modder, Stary.
      Targets reflect Real World events as accurately as possible; for instance, some airfields won't be available after a certain date and/or will change name according to historic changes. Off Map Airbases have been added and long range AI flights can be generated from them, if you have SF2NA. Most of the main targets have been placed accurately in their Real World locations. Due to the complexity of the area, some inaccuracies are to be expected, but I did my best!
      Ground Objects are not included. Download JonathanRL's The Scandinavian Front mod package to have all that you need for this scenario.

>Credits (in no particular order):
      -gillg, who created this terrain and whose work I have admired during my rework. I can only imagine how much time he spent on tiling roads and rivers from scratch!
      -JonathanRL, for his exceptional TSF2 mod package, which prompted me to do something to help improve it.
      -Wrench, as he is always glad to help us fellow terrain modders. Thank you, sir!
      -swambast, who provided me with invaluable help in tracking and fixing common and uncommon bugs.
      -gerwin, whose TFDtool has proved to be essential in today's terrain making. If the terrain is pretty accurate to RL it's also because of him. I included his very nice Airfield 7+8 Addon Pack, too.
      -mue, for the improved shaders he made, which I have included and reworked for the terrain, and for the tools he made for SF2 modding.
      -luk1978, for the waternormal bitmap he shared at the SF2 screenshots thread. Your mods are very interesting!
      -MigBuster, I have included some of his great hi-res textures for runways.
      -Stary, for the wonderful tileset he made exclusively for the original Sweden terrain included in the TSF mod package.
      -Gepard, for his great tutorials about terrain making, in the SF1 Knowledge Base at CombatACE. It's a gold mine!
      -tiopilotos and Stratos, who always support me during my terrain remakes. Thank you, guys!
      -krfrge, who has produced a tutorial for recreating SF2-like planning maps, which prompted me to work on templates and my own high quality planning maps. Thank you very much!
      -comrpnt, for his Approach and Airfield Lighting Pack mod packages for SF1 series, which I reworked and included.
      Because this terrain is a rework of gillg's fantastic creation, I included his ReadMe file from his original package, to the end of giving proper credit to everyone involved directly or not.

>Disclaimer:
      This is a freeware; yet it can be redistributed ONLY in other CombatACE mods/mod packages.
      Any changes to the terrain package's files and/or any copy-and-paste attempts of their contents are NOT authorized if you plan to release them in other mods. But permission might be granted to those who request it to me at CombatACE.
      This terrain may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
      Submitter Menrva Submitted 03/13/2018 Category Full Terrains  
    • By Menrva
      Sweden, Baltic Rim (2004-2018) Terrain
      by Menrva

This is a complete remake of the Sweden terrain made by gillg, but set after the Cold War era.
      What began as a simple tiling bugfix, for JonathanRL's The Scandinavian Front mod, turned out to be a huge overhaul upon noticing a number of inaccuracies. The terrain has been retargetized and hand-tiled to a good extent; major changes have been done to the Baltic states, which were pretty inaccurate in terms of target locations. Some rivers have been added and/or retiled to mimic Real World courses. Numerous target areas, including airports and highway strips, have been added in order to expand playability, targets of opportunity and year range.
      This terrain features a fresh new 250m resolution heightmap (instead of the stock 500m resolution), allowing for greater details and precision in elevation changes; overall it provides the whole terrain with a better look.
      The terrain spans from March 30, 2004 (the beginning of NATO's Baltic Air Policing) to December 31, 2018; it is designed for The Scandinavian Front's scenarios by JonathanRL, taking place after the Cold War era.
      This terrain is a standalone version of the one which will be included in the last iteration of the TSF mod package by JonathanRL. The terrain that will be included in the TSF mod package will likely differ slightly from this one, so users are advised to keep that in mind. Also, this terrain uses only a single tileset. The TSF's version will use different tilesets according to the season, as originally designed by our fellow modder, Stary.
      Targets reflect Real World events as accurately as possible; for instance, some airfields won't be available after a certain date and/or will change name according to historic changes. Off Map Airbases have been added and long range AI flights can be generated from them, if you have SF2NA. Most of the main targets have been placed accurately in their Real World locations. Due to the complexity of the area, some inaccuracies are to be expected, but I did my best!
      Ground Objects are not included. Download JonathanRL's The Scandinavian Front mod package to have all that you need for this scenario.

-gillg, who created this terrain and whose work I have admired during my rework. I can only imagine how much time he spent on tiling roads and rivers from scratch!
      -JonathanRL, for his exceptional TSF2 mod package, which prompted me to do something to help improve it.
      -Wrench, as he is always glad to help us fellow terrain modders. Thank you, sir!
      -swambast, who provided me with invaluable help in tracking and fixing common and uncommon bugs.
      -gerwin, whose TFDtool has proved to be essential in today's terrain making. If the terrain is pretty accurate to RL it's also because of him. I included his very nice Airfield 7+8 Addon Pack, too.
      -mue, for the improved shaders he made, which I have included and reworked for the terrain, and for the tools he made for SF2 modding.
      -luk1978, for the waternormal bitmap he shared at the SF2 screenshots thread. Your mods are very interesting!
      -Stary, for the wonderful tileset he made exclusively for the original Sweden terrain included in the TSF mod package.
      -Gepard, for his great tutorials about terrain making, in the SF1 Knowledge Base at CombatACE. It's a gold mine!
      -tiopilotos and Stratos, who always support me during my terrain remakes. Thank you, guys!
      -krfrge, who has produced a tutorial for recreating SF2-like planning maps, which prompted me to work on templates and my own high quality planning maps. Thank you very much!
      -comrpnt, for his Approach and Airfield Lighting Pack mod packages for SF1 series, which I reworked and included.
      Because this terrain is a rework of gillg's fantastic creation, I included his ReadMe file from his original package, to the end of giving proper credit to everyone involved directly or not.

>Disclaimer:
      This is a freeware; yet it can be redistributed ONLY in other CombatACE mods/mod packages.
      Any changes to the terrain package's files and/or any copy-and-paste attempts of their contents are NOT authorized if you plan to release them in other mods. But permission might be granted to those who request it to me at CombatACE.
      This terrain may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
    • By Menrva

View File Sweden, Baltic Rim (1952-1994)
      Sweden, Baltic Rim (1952-1994) Terrain
      by Menrva

This is a complete remake of the Sweden terrain made by gillg.
      The terrain spans from June 13, 1952 (the beginning of the Catalina Affair) to September 1, 1994 (the main withdrawal of Russian forces from the Baltic states); it is designed for The Scandinavian Front's scenarios by JonathanRL, taking place in the Cold War era.

>Disclaimer:
      Submitter Menrva Submitted 03/13/2018 Category Full Terrains  
    • By Menrva
      Sweden, Baltic Rim (1952-1994) Terrain
      by Menrva

This is a complete remake of the Sweden terrain made by gillg.
      The terrain spans from June 13, 1952 (the beginning of the Catalina Affair) to September 1, 1994 (the main withdrawal of Russian forces from the Baltic states); it is designed for The Scandinavian Front's scenarios by JonathanRL, taking place in the Cold War era.

>Disclaimer:
    • By ValAstur
      This is a Masquerade-Thread, so the aircraft in here have different names and origin than in the real world. Ye be warned!
      Saab J 25 Svärd (Sword), F4 Frösön, Flygvapnet, 1953

F3 Malmstätt

Saab J 25 R, F21 Luleå, Flygvapnet, 1957

F12 Kalmar

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..