Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Congratulion to Nyghtfall!!

For his outstanding work in moving the Strike Fighters community forward, and his contributions in modding, advice, skinning and general all-around good guy, has been awarded the title of

Modder

Congrats, brother! Welcome to the faternity!

and, as always, the first round is on YOU!!

• Like 11

Congratulations!

Well deserved!

• Like 1

Congratulations

Edited by krfrge
  • Like 1

Congratulations, Rene.

It seems you have more modding ability than you thought.  :good:

• Like 1

Hey guys,

sorry for being late to the party, but as some of you know, I'm moving my living place half across Germany. On workdays I do my job and on weekends I have to get things done in the old flat 500km away. Just came home from a very busy weekend again. If all goes well, I'm finally done at the end of this month and I hope to get back to modding and skinning after that. The last weeks and months I hardly did anything useful regarding SF2, but few things that are on the way:

- Update to the TA-4F-FastFACs - highres skins and some fakepilot-addons

- Foreign TA-4 Skyhawks (Australia, Israel (with and without extended exhaust tube), New Zealand, Indonesia,...)

- all Vietnam Skyhawks units and deployements (long term project)

- early AD Skyraider templates

- new TA-4 SKyhawk-model from scratch - since it's my first project (and done in Blender), I don't know if it ever leads to something useful, but we'll see. The fuselage is done at the moment.

Thank you for this honor, my friends! And now Cheers!

4c56041d0605e792ee0d8400c294714c.jpg

Edited by Nyghtfall
  • Like 9

Congrats! 

good job.. 

and waiting for Skyhawks...! :pilotfly:

• Like 1

Sorry for being ignorant, but of course I'd like to thank some people I met and worked with over the years and that are of course also responsible for this title!

In no particular order:

cocas, wrench, dtmdragon, bigstone, denissoliveira, coupi, makoto, soulfreak, ravenclaw007, eole

Thank you guys! :drinks:

• Like 5

excellent work for heinmanns hotroddders I have as a kid has been at Quonset pier with my sister and seen the sorrow of ladys who have lost sailors who did not return from deployment.!!

• Like 1