I saw a skin for P-3 ORION/ SF1 but I can't find the plane. Does anyone still have it please ? Thank you in advance.

6 minutes ago, UllyB said:

I saw a skin for P-3 ORION/ SF1 but I can't find the plane. Does anyone still have it please ? Thank you in advance.

And if so can it be uploaded to the SF1 Downloads section for other SF1 users  to have the enjoyment of, assuming of course that it is SF1 version compatible.

Thanks in advance for anyone taking the time to upload the Orion to the SF1 section. :good::good:

• Like 1

the only SF1 version is by the DAT.

1 hour ago, Wrench said:

Thanks for the reply Wrench.

2 hours ago, Wrench said:

"DAT" ? Meaning ? Is it a nick ? Maybe my English is rusty, but I don't understand your answer. Thank you.

Develpoor A-Team or something similar. another site with very restrictive policies concerning use of their files. not as open as we are here with usage and access.

notice Wrenchs and my signatures, as little marks of pride in dealings with that ... individual

Edited by Wrench
spelling correction

:lol:

Are they still charging USD $65/hour to problem solve and make aircraft edits?? :lol::lol:

:stars:

Oh , I see. I have acces to that site. Thanks a lot, I didn't know that model was there. I made an account long time ago because I wanted badly a certain model of helo and, God, it was an excruciating and painfully experience to get it, hours of frustration and days of waiting for an answer etc.

19 hours ago, UllyB said:

Oh , I see. I have acces to that site. Thanks a lot, I didn't know that model was there. I made an account long time ago because I wanted badly a certain model of helo and, God, it was an excruciating and painfully experience to get it, hours of frustration and days of waiting for an answer etc.

So many bad reviews and reports about this site, I just ain't going to bother with them.

Please note that is says SF2 only