KJakker

Possible Meteor breakup over Detroit.

That's Awesome Hope I'm Around Long Enough For The Webb Scope Launch To Replace Hubble My Observation Quadrant Is East South East Over Woods Hole New England From Rhode Island Ive Seen Space Debris And Normal Meteor Activity In My Time Plus High Altitude Events Its Been A Long Time Since The LDEF Project For Space Debris And I Don't Think NASA JPL And Crystal Palace Inform Us All Events But The Increase Of Monitoring Devices Capture A Multitude Of Events Reported Or Not.

Imagine if that would have gone off over Hawaii right after the fake missile warning :D

Or a Chelyabinsk type impact and aerial explosion...

lets not joke about that for another 3 years please

(note: dont love or hate the man. just a realist)

I'm just amazed at how much light was given off -- you can see how bright things on the ground got. 

The angle of entry is very steep if we compare it to that of Chelyabinsk, isn`t it?

Maybe it wasn't a meteor or space junk but instead all those jobs coming back to the auto industry in Detroit. 

• Haha 1