Hi friends! I am looking for  capun 's AH-1W data file to use in sf2 .I download it many years ago but it's work in sfp1.I want data file only. Not. Lod file. Can you help me? :rolleyes:

Don't waste your time with Capun's crap... just download Yakarov's Cobras, from here at CA. 

Put's that other stuff right where it belongs -- in the trash

• Like 1

while i highly agree, yakarov hasnt released a Whiskey Cobra (hopefully that  statement can end in yet)

kurdistan, that site is not a good name to mention round these parts. old (yet ongoing) story, but you wont get much help in forums for those mods

• Like 1

I think yakarov is working on Whiskey  ...but other things keeps him busy. So you need to be patient. But I heard  new stuff is coming.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Don't waste your money -- they ripped off Gepard's Persian Gulf map, and stripped it of everything. The one available here is far better, more accurate, and actually HAS cities that have strikeable target in/near them.

the only that that might be of interest would be aircraft, but most are already available here

41 minutes ago, Wrench said:

Don't waste your money -- they ripped off Gepard's Persian Gulf map, and stripped it of everything. The one available here is far better, more accurate, and actually HAS cities that have strikeable target in/near them.

the only that that might be of interest would be aircraft, but most are already available here

Almost everything in there is "copy" from other sources with no authorization. There is another name to it.:cool:

Thanks all.I know that yakarov's cobras are better than capuns model.but i talk to him.and he said that i dont have any plan for supercobra and viper.only MAYBE (T) model.

On 1/21/2018 at 11:42 PM, Wrench said:

Don't waste your time with Capun's crap... just download Yakarov's Cobras, from here at CA. 

Put's that other stuff right where it belongs -- in the trash

Exactly True.I downloaded them ALL.but we didnt have Whiskey yet

5 hours ago, yakarov79 said:

I think yakarov is working on Whiskey  ...but other things keeps him busy. So you need to be patient. But I heard  new stuff is coming.

We love you Polish Boy.:heart:

• Like 2

On 22/01/2018 at 6:01 PM, Wilches said:

Almost everything in there is "copy" from other sources with no authorization. There is another name to it.:cool:

I mean YAP.