just a thought on The Monkey...

is there any possibility of finishing it, giving it animations and skins (when possible, of course..). One could export it to the game as a "new" ground object, in particular I'm thinking of a tank. It could throw poop shells as it's weapon...

ducks and runs...

(sorry, I HAD to ask it!! I mean, I've done a Zombie Squad....)

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Since this post started, i looked for a way to learn Blender and got to the point where IF i am correct you can open a .3ds model in blender and save it as .blend format... now, my question goes, can it be kept as 3dsif needed?

Sorry for the dumb questions...

19 hours ago, FLOGGER23 said:

Since this post started, i looked for a way to learn Blender and got to the point where IF i am correct you can open a .3ds model in blender and save it as .blend format... now, my question goes, can it be kept as 3dsif needed?

Sorry for the dumb questions...

Just use the export function to save the file you are working on in .3ds format. Just like you do with image file in the newer versions of GIMP. (I was confusing that with another piece of software.) You probably would not want to overwrite your original files anyway for backup reasons.

2018-02-14_132302.thumb.JPG.2383b53d65636a4b78e2db571dff1a5d.JPG

Edited by KJakker
I made a mistake about GIMP.