Hi, I'm getting this error message with some files.  I sent a message to the automated help but got no response.  Hopefully it can be fixed as i have some new files to upload.  thanks in advance.

Sorry, there is a problem

ERROR:(VIEW-PERMCA01F)

REASON CODE: User type is not permitted to view files.

Error code: 2D161/2

The error means you're not logged in or trying to download a file as a guest. The most common cause for this is not accepting cookies from our site. It could also be a permissions issue but I can't even begin to look at that until I know the file you're trying to download.

Hello here is an example. The last file I dont have permission for. Few others are highlighted in pink and unable to view

Untitled-2.jpg

Files highlighted in light red are no longer available for download. This could be because the file has problems, violates our upload policy, being reviewed, or is scheduled for deletion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Piecemeal
      Ok, so....... I've been out of the loop for a good while so please be patient 
      I've downloaded Sundowner's excellent hi-res Hunter Mk.6 templates and have been trying to change the colours of the standard olive/grey camo pattern. I've isolated the specific layers but after selecting the new colours I've been unable to fill those layers with them. I assumed it was just a case of sampling a colour and then using the 'Bucket Fill' method, but obviously not. The knowledge base here doesn't seem to show anything of help and Google Search is just no help at all. Can somebody give a few pointers as to where I'm going wrong and what I should be doing? Any advice would be a huge help 
    • By Piecemeal
      Does anybody know if it's possible to view the stock cockpits on the LOD Viewer app; and if so, how?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..