MigBuster

Some sad news regarding a former modder

-S-

Blimey, I worked on lots of stuff with Mike, although we never met in person he was a great bloke.

RIP Mike

How sad ... he was a good member of the community

RIP

I know Yankee Air Pirate is controversial here. But through this addon I learned about and came to the strike fighter series. So it seems Mike was partly responsible that I'm here in this community now.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, mue said:

I know Yankee Air Pirate is controversial here. But through this addon I learned about and came to the strike fighter series. So it seems Mike was partly responsible that I'm here in this community now.

Mike was always terrific and his interactions were professional and adult. No hard feelings or controversy here especially when the honor of the man here is way more important than any petty squabbles that may have happened long ago. :no-shade:

• Like 1

I made my post on YAP Facebook, but seeing how he helped here too, my -S- for him here too.

Mike was a really good guy. RIP sir.