Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

SF2 A-6E Intruder, VA-196 Skin/Decals Pack 

SF2 A-6E Intruder, VA-196 Skin/Decals Pack 

SF2 A-6E Intruder, VA-196 Skin/Decals Pack              2/1/2018

= For SF2 (Any & All, Full-5 Merged Preferred) =

*Can be used in any install that has access to the A-6E*

A new skin for the 3W A-6E Intruder that depicts VA-196 "Main Battery" during 1980 when embarked aboard USS CORAL SEA (also possibly at Gonzo Station, but I haven't confirmed this).

Almost all markings are decals, most made new for this mod, and decal randomization is TRUE. All serial (BuAerNums) are 100% historical in nature. Unfortunately, I could not match all to their Modex number. On the Number display dropdown, those marked with a star (*) are correctly matched. But all are aircraft that served in VA-196 at one time or another. The Default Start Date switch isused on this skin, so in 1980, you should see only this one. The aircraft is finished in the standard Grey/White scheme, with full color markings. The skin is in jpg format.

On the Loadout Screen, for skin selection you'll see:

VA-196 Main Battery (1980)

Please note, NOTHING is included that makes the aircraft flyable; no inis, cockpit parts (I use the Razbam payware pit on my A-6E & A-6E TRAMs). You should have made them flyable or need to seek the "parts" on your own. Also, if you have made it flyable, and use the "Read Only" trick on the main ini (A-6E.ini), you'll have to un-read only it to add this skin.

As always, fairly easy to follow, detailed install instructions are included. So, please read them .... 

Happy Landings!
Wrench
Kevin Stein

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/05/2018
  • Category
    A-6