Sign in to follow this  

E-8A/C Joint STARS

E-8A/C Joint STARS

This mod builds upon the E-8C found in the original ODS campaign and corrects for an E-8A as used in Desert Storm.

Included
E-8A with skins for Desert Storm, Testing (92-95), and Bosnia
E-8C with skins for the 93d ACW and the 116th ACW Georgia Air National Guard

Installation
unzip, cut/copy and paste to mod folder. allow overwrite (should only apply to ODS mod folders), although for best results remove the old E-8C files from aircraft and decals.

Credits

the original model and skin was created by The Mirage Factory, based on the 707 model by Bpao
C-130 pit by dels
Skin adjustments, tga and ini work by daddyairplanes
original moddable game by TK

Known Issues
dels C-130 pit is used to make the aircraft player flyable. this pit is not very suited to the 707 airframe (alot of extra frame for a 707), but works for its purpose. The aircraft was not originally intended to be player flyable (airborne command and control not being a player mission set) and is best used as eye candy. However, i always put a pit in so i can see how my work progressed, and leave it for you guys to use too.

I hope you enjoy this mod

Kevin Unruh aka daddyairplanes

11 Feb 2018

• Thanks 1