I have seen some skin paints and some loading screens for the following aircraft:

B-58 Hustler

SAAB Viggen

F-102 Delta Dagger

F-101 Voodoo

A-37 Dragonfly

HS Buccaneer

Argentina's Pucara

What I cannot find is the add-on aircraft themselves. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

All are WIP(Work In Progress).

Although there are loading screens already, we are eagerly awaiting the actual planes themselves.

I think the Argentina's Pucara has been released but.

Edited by Allo

I have seen some skin paints and some loading screens for the following aircraft:

B-58 Hustler

SAAB Viggen

F-102 Delta Dagger

F-101 Voodoo

A-37 Dragonfly

HS Buccaneer

Argentina's Pucara

What I cannot find is the add-on aircraft themselves.  Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

1. B-58 Is nearing release.

2. The author of the Viggen model decided to release it for FS9 instead, & has no plans for a SFP1 release.

3. F-101 & F-102's author is currently serving in Iraq. Work on this will recommence apon his return.

4. A-37's author has not been heard from in the last eight months, status unknown.

5. The Bucc is on hold pending completion of other projects.

6. The Pucara should still be availible at http://www.avsim.com/

Edited by howling1

1. B-58 Is nearing release.

The B-58 is already released, but by now it hasn't made it to Combatace.com.

It was made by Pasko, at whose site you can download it (http://home.earthlink.net/~pasko_patak).

In my opinion it suffers the main disadvantage of all non-gunfighting od missile-capable bombers for SFP1. Bombs are difficult to handle, yet there is no bombsight for the B-58. Of course it's a nice addition for SFP1, though as an interceptor target it is rather uncommon.

The B-58 is already released, but by now it hasn't made it to Combatace.com.

It was made by Pasko, at whose site you can download it (http://home.earthlink.net/~pasko_patak).

In my opinion it suffers the main disadvantage of all non-gunfighting od missile-capable bombers for SFP1. Bombs are difficult to handle, yet there is no bombsight for the B-58. Of course it's a nice addition for SFP1, though as an interceptor target it is rather uncommon.

I radar bomb....works well. It fits right in with SF very well. It hasn't made it to CA yet as I haven't got permission to upload it here.

"In my opinion it suffers the main disadvantage of all non-gunfighting od missile-capable bombers for SFP1."

Ok you lost me....there what are you saying? The sentence doesn't make sense. :help:

It hasn't made it to CA yet as I haven't got permission to upload it here.

Actually Pasko previously gave his permission to host any of his work existing/forthcoming work here.

Guest capun

A-37A DragonFly is coming up from the A-team. There was one posted a long time ago but the dev cannot be contacted.

So it is coming. Do we need to add the WIP spreadsheet link (see SimHQ) here as a sticky too?

Good idea capun, you get the list I will make it a sticky.

No wrong sticky. We are going to have a WIP sticky, completely different.

Guest capun

Here's a sneak peek at the Cessna A-37A DragonFly

A37A-01.jpg

A37A-02.jpg

A37A-03.jpg

A37A-04.jpg

Good idea capun, you get the list I will make it a sticky.

Dave

Here's the link

SFP1 WIP

Edited by capun

Guest capun

Updated pics and also a peek at the A-37B

A37B-01.jpg

A37B-02.jpg

A37B-03.jpg

A37B-04.jpg

Looking better capun. Round off that tail more in the front and I think you will be damn close.

I see that you've added the refueling probe and the external manifolds. Nice detail, Capun!

Guest capun
I see that you've added the refueling probe and the external manifolds. Nice detail, Capun!

That is the A-37B, We'll release a A-37A and a A-37B versions

Ok you lost me....there what are you saying? The sentence doesn't make sense. :help:

Oh, my english is not the best. I just wanted to say that in my opinion it isn't fun to fly such bombers in SFP1 (but it IS in Il-2....) because they simply lack the abilty to fire guns or missiles, and as a target for soviet interceptors they are too rarely available.