Hey everyone,

Basically i installed SFP1 with all the patches on my computer at home (i normally play on it on my p.c at uni) and when ever i am in the cockpit for the f14 and the f16, the cockpit flickers and causes funny stuff to happen.

I changed resolutions, and made sure that the refresh rate of my screen was on maximum, but these cockpits still cause problems.

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light onto this mystery?

Thankyou for your time, Chris

Edited by chris_lancaster

Whats your vid card and computer specs?

That should be fine. Are you running the latest DirectX?

ooh not so sure, I know it was nine point something but i will check that and see what happens!

btw - once you have added all the correct named ship files into your objects file, and you have added the correct sequences to the groundobjectdata.ini how do you get the boats to appear? Is it like adding weapond manually where you need an editor to save it for you?

Thankyou, chris

If you go on an anti shipping mission in th single mission section is will randomly add ship. If you want specific ships you are going to have to make a mission using Kreelins mission editor.

yeh i got the directx 9.0c and the cockpits for planes like the jaguar, f16, f14 etc flicker. However the vark doesn't, which is sweet because it's the best planes in the game (even better than the Lancaster bomber!)

I will get kreelins mission editor, but one carrier i got came with two practise missions (one take off practise, and one landing practise) and when i load them up there's no carrier! Anyhoo i can tinker with the ships, but the cockpit thing i really annoying. I guess will have to look at my card. :shok:

Thanks a million for the info, chris