Haha ok. Sounds like some people take this a little too seriously. Thanks for explaining the logic behind it. But you don't know anything about me or what I can do. I did make a Baja Scorpion F-117 and lost it on my hard drive along with everything else I had. I don't care if you believe me or not. It was a easy plane to start with because of the straight angles of the craft. Think about the shape.. not exactly hard to model compered to other things. That's why I choose the F-117. I actually was most bummed out about it losing it more than anything else. I did want to put it up here for everyone to use. I even made a fictitious F-117B Super Nighthawk that had rotatory missile chambers and afterburners. I have also created apps, games, mods and custom roms before. So with all due respect, no I have not contributed as much as you. But that doesn't give you the right to assume I am pretty much a liar...  And NO not everyone is like you and gets upset about people using their work. That's not me. I would only be upset if someone where making money off it somehow. I already said this. Giving credit for work is a common curiosity so that would be nice. But I wouldn't get bent out of shape over it either. Especially if it was not malicious and it was just some guy trying to improve it for the community. I understand I am not everyone and that's fine. I can understand why people would get upset about getting no credit for their work. But don't assume how you feel is how it is for everyone else, that's just ignorant. Again thanks for explaining why there is a limit to the downloads. Still don't understand why some packs are missing files? Was not sure if this was because of some rules with certain files or just a mistake? like are sound files and effects copyrighted too or something? That is why I was asking. Not to complain... Couldn't find that Vulcan model either.. Must not be looking in the right places on here. Like I said I had one before, maybe I got it here? Its been awhile. Anyway thanks for all your contributions, sorry I have not done my part. Now that I am getting back into it maybe I will build something again. Takes me a minute to remember everything. If I don't mod something for awhile, I forget and feel like I have to learn all over again.

Just now, PhatNerd said:

It was a easy plane to start with because of the straight angles of the craft. Think about the shape.. not exactly hard to model compered to other things.

Depends on point of view. Easy things can be difficult. 

F-117 is quite a complex model....but guess I never modeled one...so I don't know for sure. 

2 hours ago, PhatNerd said:

And NO not everyone is like you and gets upset about people using their work. That's not me. I would only be upset if someone where making money off it somehow. I already said this. Giving credit for work is a common curiosity so that would be nice. But I wouldn't get bent out of shape over it either. Especially if it was not malicious and it was just some guy trying to improve it for the community. I understand I am not everyone and that's fine. I can understand why people would get upset about getting no credit for their work. But don't assume how you feel is how it is for everyone else, that's just ignorant.

With all due respect, it is you who assumed that we modders and creators should all think and behave like you, that is to be non-caring about what others do with what we produce. I simply stated how it is for me and some other people I worked with. I never said nor assumed that everyone feels like me. Actually, my previous post is pretty clear on this aspect;

On 8/11/2019 at 12:22 AM, Menrva said:

People are not all like you or like me. Everyone has the right to exercise his/her own reasons as long as doing so does not harm or insult others.

I said that "not everyone is like me and like you". That is all but an ignorant thought/statement.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 1

On 2/22/2018 at 6:01 AM, zachtan said:

Hi, I'm looking for a skin template for the Su-47 by ivanbasic , wondering where I might be able to find it. I've tried looking under every category, although I may not have been looking hard enough if the template can be found :D

Thanks in-advance!

Have you considered utilizing an existing skin and modifying it for your purposes. !!  Not forgetting to credit the original author of course.!!