Sign in to follow this  
KJakker

Flight Sim Labs included malware in their Flight Simulator X DLC.

I find this to be very interesting.

I think there are other ways of protecting your property. I really do have mixed feelings about this. First off I don't want people getting into my information. Hell I don't even use the Windows 10 whatever thing because she wants to plug into everything just to execute a simple function. But I also agree that having some way to fight against piracy is needed. Even though it's like digging a hole in mud. They'll always find a way around it.

I really hope flightsimlabs gets sued. What they did was very unethical and illegal. I'm a software developer myself and I know piracy is a problem, but I would never ever install malware on my customers computers. And even if the malware was targeted only at pirates, thats not the point. It's illegal. Period! The companys CEO even doesn't see the problem. He appologized not because he has done something unethical and illegal but because some customers may have been offended. I would never trust this guy. It seems he was also involved in the "PMDG MD-11 drm destroys fsx installation" stuff.

• Like 2