Sign in to follow this  
Jug

Looking for Aircraft

I have seen skins and other adornments for the following SFP1/WoV aircraft, but I have no idea where the original files are. Can anyone help me?

Brazilian/Italian AMX

USAF F-102 Delta Dagger

British HS Buccaneer

USAF B-58 Hustler

USAF F-101 Voodoo

I have seen skins and other adornments for the following SFP1/WoV aircraft, but I have no idea where the original files are.  Can anyone help me?

Brazilian/Italian AMX

USAF F-102 Delta Dagger

British HS Buccaneer

USAF B-58 Hustler

USAF F-101 Voodoo

AMX v2.0 ( the version you need to have before applying the update that I have uploaded here ) is availible at :

http://www.avsim.com/ in the SFP! Mods, Utilities, and Patchs section of their file library.

The others are not availible yet for the following reasons :

F-101 & F-102 : Author will resume work on these once he returns from duty in Iraq. He has at least another eight months to go.

The Bucc is on hold while the author works on other projects.

B-58 is still in the process of being skinned & having it's Flight Model worked on...

( Note: this is the second time that you've asked the same question in a week. Do not expect any further answers if you persist, as the modders consider being asked the same question by the same person every one or two days apart to be extremely rude. Remember the modders are doing these mods for free. And they are doing it out of their own private time while holding down jobs & raising families in the *Real World*. Nobody likes to be badgered... )

Edited by howling1