Sign in to follow this  
WildWolf

I have a problems with the skins ( F-16 Blk10)

I´ve Installed Migbuster´s Sea Shark camo for the F-16A Blk10 and i putted all the content onto the F-16A Blk10 Folder...

The problem on this case is this: When i play with that plane with that Camo, its turn totally BLACK...

Here is a Screenshot of the problem.

Can somebody help me?

image.png.dd30af2d76877f18bbc89cdcfe869dfe.png

That looks like the Thirdwire model you have there.

Those skins were for the Mirage Factory F-16A model which was around long before TW made one.

Sorry, but i dont know how to get any Mirage Factory model (And i read some topics what say that)

And honestly I do not know what that really is ( I mean Mirage Factory)...

Another thing that I have to say is that before it worked perfectly, but then I downloaded the Mod Odyssey Dawn (Because it was an error with the Air forces Services), and after that it did not work again ...

If you had some type of help to contribute, I would be totally grateful that you gave it.

(Maybe I have some type of spelling error, maybe it's because I do not speak English and I'm using the translator)

On 28/2/2018 at 2:30 AM, WildWolf said:

I´ve Installed Migbuster´s Sea Shark camo for the F-16A Blk10 and i putted all the content onto the F-16A Blk10 Folder...

The problem on this case is this: When i play with that plane with that Camo, its turn totally BLACK...

Here is a Screenshot of the problem.

Can somebody help me?

image.png.dd30af2d76877f18bbc89cdcfe869dfe.png

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED (Thanks to Geary) 

This link download atomatically a Sea Camo ver. for F-16A Blk10:

F-16A_Blk10-SEA.7z

Really thanks to user Geary, who created this file at 4/3... 

WildWolf,

Thanks for the thanks, but to be clear, I didn't 'create' this file.

All I did were a few tweaks and converted the files for easy installation into SF2.

The plane is the Mirage Factory F-16A_Blk10-NDC and the skin is Migbuster's SEA skin for that model.

Hope this made it easier for you to install,

Geary

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By stuntman
      Hello everyone,
      Did you guys already try a picture enhancement software called Gigapixel AI from Topaz labs?: https://www.topazlabs.com/gigapixel-ai
      I have been using it for some time to enhance default skins and terrain textures and I have to say it is working really well. it's a bit expensive though.
      Regards.

S.
    • By 76.IAP-Blackbird
      Dear Pilots!

Happy Holidays to everyone in the IL-2 Sturmovik community! May it be filled with good health, family, friends and lots of time to play your favorite virtual air combat simulation!

Today’s Developer Diary is a showcase of the beautiful P-51B which we are working very hard to finish for you by the end of the month. Just some minor bugs are left along with still finishing the tricky Malcolm Hood.

We also have some shots of some new combat vehicles for you to check out like the M8 Greyhound and Universal “Bren Gun” Carrier Mk. II. And we have a new good looking USAAF bomber crewman model to show you. The fur sure looks look warm!

We’re working as hard as we can to end this challenging 2021 strong so wish us luck as we battle to get things done!

Enjoy!

The Sturmovik Team
    • By hamburgerjet
      I've been making an skin for Marcfighter's Su-27, and I've noticed there's different shading on different parts on the airframe, namely the rudders, canopy frame and engines. It happens with different Specular, Glossiness and Reflection values. All of the parts are painted with the same colour in Photoshop. How can I fix this?
      A couple of screenshots:
      This one is using Specular=1.000000, Glossiness=0.500000, Reflection=0.600000

This one is using Specular=0.500000 Glossiness=0.500000 Reflection=0.300000

• By A48Racing
      Hello friends!
      Today I am having a conundrum, I am trying to find a specific Hawker Hunter that has 3 hardpoints ala these images:

I know these are Omani hunter FR.10s but the mod thats on here for the FR.10 only has 2 hardpoints.
      I figure if someone could point me to one that has three, I could do some light skin swapping/INI editing and get the job done.
      Thanks!

• By 331Killerbee

View File AV-8B DropTanks in HD
      DropTanks for the AV-8B HD Series by 331KillerBee

ReadMe Included

AV-8B Drop Tanks for 331KillerBee's HD Skins to be used on all Versions of the AV-8B.

Done in accordance by a Guy that used to load them.....

Creadits: Bobrock for the Original AV-8B Series.

* Note: To be used with SF2 Series Installs. Not tested with SF1 Series.

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee
      Submitter 331Killerbee Submitted 12/24/2015 Category Single Ordnance Files  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..