Sukhoi Su-27i Espada - Esc113, Ala 12, Ejército del Aire, 1992

EDA%20Su-27i%20ISPANSI.01_zpsehs33woh.jp

EDA%20Su-27i%20ISPANSI.02_zpsbpgiawrv.jp

EDA%20Su-27i%20ISPANSI.03_zpsjfbfgxoh.jp

EDA%20Su-27i%20ISPANSI.04_zpskkgzsx6d.jp

EDA%20Su-27i%20ISPANSI.05_zpssjhiggdo.jp

• Like 2

what if Spain took a more active part in WW2 on the axis side? maybe there would have been some punishment on Spain post war that caused a similar destabilization that happened in Germany right after WWI. some sort of major economic and political upheaval might have had it possible for a communist revolution to happen? Might be far fetched but a possible way to have Spain end up on the other side of the "Iron Curtain". Many scenarios for a larger conflict too since a communist Spain would have some serious strategic complications for NATO.Imagine the lengths NATO would go to to not have Soviet and/or communist Spanish naval bases and air bases bottling up the med.Beautiful what if skin.thanks

Edited by whiteknight06604
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, whiteknight06604 said:

what if Spain took a more active part in WW2 on the axis side? maybe there would have been some punishment on Spain post war that caused a similar destabilization that happened in Germany right after WWI. some sort of major economic and political upheaval might have had it possible for a communist revolution to happen? Might be far fetched but a possible way to have Spain end up on the other side of the "Iron Curtain". Many scenarios for a larger conflict too since a communist Spain would have some serious strategic complications for NATO.Imagine the lengths NATO would go to to not have Soviet and/or communist Spanish naval bases and air bases bottling up the med.Beautiful what if skin.thanks

If so, the skin must be changed. The black cross on white field was a fast ID marking for Franco planes. A commie Spain would have never used it. Instead a red, yellow, lilac flag on the tail.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gepard said:

If so, the skin must be changed. The black cross on white field was a fast ID marking for Franco planes. A commie Spain would have never used it. Instead a red, yellow, lilac flag on the tail.

I agree but I think Spinners skin was not meant to be communist. I just added my extra 2 cents. :wink: I would expect a Communist Spanish aircraft to have completely different markings most likely including a red star in some way.in my half assed scenario if Portugal didn't go communist too you would expect to see Portugal built up militarily in a similar way that Germany was during the cold war. Portugal would have been a higher priority to receive military assistance too.

Yes, no backstory from me but I'm thinking more along the lines of the Soviets going for foreign currency in that 'Fall of the Wall' era and it does have US missiles as well. Perhaps Sukhoi teamed up with Boeing to market it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spinners said:

Yes, no backstory from me but I'm thinking more along the lines of the Soviets going for foreign currency in that 'Fall of the Wall' era and it does have US missiles as well. Perhaps Sukhoi teamed up with Boeing to market it?

thats kinda what I figured, sorry i derailed your post with my musings :)

5 hours ago, whiteknight06604 said:

I agree but I think Spinners skin was not meant to be communist. I just added my extra 2 cents. :wink: I would expect a Communist Spanish aircraft to have completely different markings most likely including a red star in some way.

I would think, that a commie Spain would use the markings of the Republic during Civil War 1936 - 39.

Perhaps in the style of the I-16 Mosca (called Rata by the fascist forces). Red fast ID markings and the flag of the spanish republic on the siderudder.

Polikarpov_I-16-Spain.jpg.3bcc3542602d3cb54deb25346e8dac7e.jpg

I think it would depend, if the commie won the Spanish revolution then i think they would use those markings but I think they might use something closer to the roundels with a red star added that most of the Warsaw pack used if they went communist post WW2 in civil war. maybe something similar to Yugoslavia but in Spanish color? But of course this is all fantasy so everyone is right here. a what if aircraft or markings can really not be wrong as long as the creator is happy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By torno

View File SU-27K (SU-33)
      nstallation of the Sentraedi Fighter SU-27K:
      The installation procedure is quite normal,
      FACILITY:
      This SU-27K (SU-33) package is for an SF2 installation. Simply copy and paste the items from the included folders into the corresponding folders contained in your Saved Games > ThirdWire folder

GRADES:
      This is a primitive version of the SU-27K Flanker airborne heavy fighter, it is not optimized for ground attacks but can carry a lot of bombs and rockets
      the model is a SU-35 casing that we once worked with ALEDUCAT and it was never finished, the controls were optimized for vector thrust so it doesn't move some ailerons, today I finished it as a Sukhoi 27k to share it.
      Create a set of classic double rockets for this model.
      the chosen cabin is the one created by YEYEYE, the original readme file is added.
      The missiles that I chose are from a pack of weapons, I don't know who created them but it is appreciated.
      Hope you enjoy.
      By pressing the corresponding vectoring keys (vertical thrust) the plane becomes unstable like the SU-57 model, being able to perform the Cobra maneuver.

I had planned to create the characters of the series but unfortunately every day it becomes more difficult for me to finish projects to be able to share them with you, it would be of great help if you followed me on my youtube channel
      https://www.youtube.com/@arielmelo9789/videos
         I could justify the time invested in my ex-wife hahahaha.
      Submitter torno Submitted 06/05/2023 Category Su-27  
    • By torno
      nstallation of the Sentraedi Fighter SU-27K:
      The installation procedure is quite normal,
      FACILITY:
      This SU-27K (SU-33) package is for an SF2 installation. Simply copy and paste the items from the included folders into the corresponding folders contained in your Saved Games > ThirdWire folder

GRADES:
      This is a primitive version of the SU-27K Flanker airborne heavy fighter, it is not optimized for ground attacks but can carry a lot of bombs and rockets
      the model is a SU-35 casing that we once worked with ALEDUCAT and it was never finished, the controls were optimized for vector thrust so it doesn't move some ailerons, today I finished it as a Sukhoi 27k to share it.
      Create a set of classic double rockets for this model.
      the chosen cabin is the one created by YEYEYE, the original readme file is added.
      The missiles that I chose are from a pack of weapons, I don't know who created them but it is appreciated.
      Hope you enjoy.
      By pressing the corresponding vectoring keys (vertical thrust) the plane becomes unstable like the SU-57 model, being able to perform the Cobra maneuver.

I had planned to create the characters of the series but unfortunately every day it becomes more difficult for me to finish projects to be able to share them with you, it would be of great help if you followed me on my youtube channel
      https://www.youtube.com/@arielmelo9789/videos
         I could justify the time invested in my ex-wife hahahaha.
    • By toot

View File Parani Su-27
      What if skin of the Bandinos Su-27 if it were to enter the Parani Air Force. Enjoy!

Simply drop the files as adviced in the "ReadMe" text file included.

Credits:
      Torno, for the awesome mod and skin template.

Submitter toot Submitted 01/14/2023 Category Other Origin  
    • By toot
      What if skin of the Bandinos Su-27 if it were to enter the Parani Air Force. Enjoy!

Simply drop the files as adviced in the "ReadMe" text file included.

Credits:
      Torno, for the awesome mod and skin template.

• By torno

View File SU-27 Flanker
      This is a primitive version of the SU-27 Flanker heavy fighter, it is not optimized for ground attack but it can carry a lot of bombs.
      the model is a SU-35 casing that we once worked with ALEDUCAT and it was never finished, today I finished it as a Sukhoi 27 to share it.
      the chosen cockpit is the one created by YEYEYE, the original readme is added.
      The missiles that I chose are from some weapons pack, I don't know who created them but it is appreciated.
      I hope you enjoy.
      By pressing the corresponding vectorization keys (vertical thrust) the plane becomes unstable like the SU-57 model, being able to perform the Cobra maneuver.

Submitter torno Submitted 12/11/2022 Category Su-27  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..