Sign in to follow this  
Pepelev

Should I buy and best fitter mod

So I've been playing DCS for years but I fancy something less serious. Should I buy strike fighters Europe? And if so what's the best mods to have? And the best su-17 mod? 

I think you contacted me trough DCS forums for the Su-7 installation. SF is another game, very different from DCS, in SF you can have tons of planes from different eras on tons of different maps. Avionics are on a much lower level, but you win in content and FPS.

There's a huge Su-17 mod coming for SF2, check here for more info.

https://combatace.com/forums/topic/81785-sukhois/?page=16

Our Fitter project is limited by the SF2 gameengine, so if you are used to DCS and it's complexity, you will not be happy with SF2.

But we can consider to expand our project to DCS :biggrin:

• Like 1

But you will find other things in game that should make you happy...and of course some other things more annoying.

And of course great CA community.

And the best is when you will start doing  your own mods for others.

• Like 2

You can find a large variety of aircrafts (different variants including), ground objects, terrains, missiles of all types, SAMs, AAAs and general game improvements from ww2 to modern aviation era!

The best part? A very active community with people who answer questions, solve bugs and problems apart from offering mods which improve the current stuff!

Just unique!

15 hours ago, Stratos said:

I think you contacted me trough DCS forums for the Su-7 installation. SF is another game, very different from DCS, in SF you can have tons of planes from different eras on tons of different maps. Avionics are on a much lower level, but you win in content and FPS.

There's a huge Su-17 mod coming for SF2, check here for more info.

https://combatace.com/forums/topic/81785-sukhois/?page=16

Indeed I did contact you on the DCS forums, I also managed to get the Su7 to work 😁😁 and I don't mind lack of avionics but content sounds good 

10 hours ago, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

Our Fitter project is limited by the SF2 gameengine, so if you are used to DCS and it's complexity, you will not be happy with SF2.

But we can consider to expand our project to DCS :biggrin:

That I'd love to see