CF-188B

After a request i received, i went ahead with this :)

As per included readme :

CF-188B pack for SF2

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Based on the F/A-18B/D Series made by Dave. (The Hornet Team) that can be found here :

https://combatace.com/files/file/13591-fa-18bd-series-by-the-hornet-team-beta/?_fromLogin=1
 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the CF-188B as used by the RCAF for the SF2 series of games.

The skins represent the current scheme used by the RCAF on their CF-188B Hornets.

The serial numbers in this skin pack are real one's. (but not squadron specific). I made 12 out of 40 serials the CF have had (or still have) over time.

You will get the following skins in this package :

409 Nighthawks
410 Cougars
425 Alouette

* Note : I did not touched the model, all files comes from the original pack. All i did was to rename some files and creating/modifying some of them. So all credits goes to the persons above.

COMPLETE AIRCRAFT :

Copy the CF-188B Objects/Aircraft folder content to your game Objects/Aircraft folder.
Copy the CF-188B Objects/Decals folder content to your game Objects/Decals folder.
Copy the CF-188B Objects/Pilots folder content to your game Objects/Pilotsfolder.
Copy the CF-188B Objects/Weapons folder content to your game Objects/Weapons folder.
Copy the CF-188B Flight folder content to your game Flight folder.
Copy the CF-188B Sounds folder content to your game Sounds folder.
Copy the CF-188B Effects folder content to your game Effects folder.

Credits (per original files):
The Hornet Team:
Original Model by BPAO and the Mirage Factory, updated by FastCargo.
New pit by Brain32 with Crusader, Brain and CB34 doing the avionics.
Skins by Siddog, Sundowner and EricJ.
Crash test Dummy: Caeser
Seats: Julhelm and Ravenclaw
Weapons by Ravenclaw, wpnssgt and others.
Loadouts and variant shred out by CrazyhorseB34 who put a lot of effort into researching this part of the package. Its highly recommended you use the loads he made or you will have problems.

- Thirdwire
- All persons involved in the original pack. you guys are great!
- Myself for the ''clean'' skin :)

Happy flights!

Mario C.
Frenchie1977

• Thanks 1

@1977Frenchie About the problem with the radar on the previous version's cockpit, were you talking about the RWR? The AVIONICS.ini file was looking for the FA-18A_RWR.lst file, while your plane folder contained a file named as RWR.lst. The previous cockpit is way better. If the problem was the RWR, simply rename RWR.lst to FA-18A_RWR.lst

Oh, I almost forgot, thanks for sharing ;)

Edited by Menrva

1 hour ago, Menrva said:

@1977Frenchie About the problem with the radar on the previous version's cockpit, were you talking about the RWR? The AVIONICS.ini file was looking for the FA-18A_RWR.lst file, while your plane folder contained a file named as RWR.lst. The previous cockpit is way better. If the problem was the RWR, simply rename RWR.lst to FA-18A_RWR.lst

Oh, I almost forgot, thanks for sharing ;)

Nope, it was not just that. I did what you said but it was still not working... only solution i founded was to add the CF-18 pit from dtmdragon...